Taylor rumours again

Heard today and proberly rubbish but here goes, Taylor to Leeds with Tresor Kandol coming to Oldham plus cash(Didnt say any figures).

Taylor to Leeds must be the longest on going transfer in the history of the game.

Edited to say, apparently Kandol thinking over the deal but all is agreed with the clubs, apparently he wasnt in Leeds squad on Saturday.

Edited by jonny84

Heard today and proberly rubbish but here goes, Taylor to Leeds with Tresor Kandol coming to Oldham plus cash(Didnt say any figures).

Taylor to Leeds must be the longest on going transfer in the history of the game.

Micah Richards to leave Citeh and Scholes to come here might just beat the Taylor to Leeds rumour :wink:

Edited to say, apparently Kandol thinking over the deal but all is agreed with the clubs, apparently he wasnt in Leeds squad on Saturday.

bad move IMO if at all true

Showumni has just gone up to Scotland I think that would have been a better move.

There may well be some truth in this rumour, you have to wonder how long Chris Taylor will let his heart make the decisions. I dont think I would be too unhappy if he decided to go providing we got a good fee for him.

If he waits too long he may miss the opportunity to better himself,he has been good for us although unlucky this season maybe its time for him to move on.

£500k + Kandol and Andy Robinson.

I tell ya what, forget Kandol, 500k + Andy Robinson will do.

In fact, who really needs 500k? Just give us Andy Robinson and we'll call it a good deal.

I'd forgotten about Andy Robinson. I wonder if he still thinks that walking out of Swansea for the mightly Leeds United was a good move. Tell you what though - hell of a player... Him and Hoolahoop are the best two players ive seen at this level... dunno if he still has it though...

Cant believe people are saying this is a bad thing. Getting anything like £500k, plus a player that actually has the ability to step on a football pitch would be daylight robbery for Taylor at the moment.

Good luck to the kid... but I still cant but think he will be a massive flop at Elland Road...

Edited by BigfinLatic

I'd forgotten about Andy Robinson. I wonder if he still thinks that walking out of Swansea for the mightly Leeds United was a good move. Tell you what though - hell of a player... Him and Hoolahoop are the best two players ive seen at this level... dunno if he still has it though...

Cant believe people are saying this is a bad thing. Getting anything like £500k, plus a player that actually has the ability to step on a football pitch would be daylight robbery for Taylor at the moment.

Good luck to the kid... but I still cant but think he will be a massive flop at Elland Road...

I'd definitely have Robinson on loan at least, he hasn't really settled at Leeds, but the fans have been on his back since he joined, because he's seemed to fatten up a bit. But he was always a big guy when he was tearing teams apart with his strength at Swansea. He got in League One of the year in his final year at Swansea. A quality player who no doubt will be available, he hasn't started that much this season and has made most of his appearances from the bench. Add to that Leeds are trying to sign Max Gradel (one of the reasons I think this rumour is a load of crap!) and he doesn't look like he has a future there.

The only stumbling block I can think of is wages, he won't be a on pittance, he rejected Swansea's offer of a good wage and Championship Football for a Leeds wage.

I'd definitely have Robinson on loan at least, he hasn't really settled at Leeds, but the fans have been on his back since he joined, because he's seemed to fatten up a bit. But he was always a big guy when he was tearing teams apart with his strength at Swansea. He got in League One of the year in his final year at Swansea. A quality player who no doubt will be available, he hasn't started that much this season and has made most of his appearances from the bench. Add to that Leeds are trying to sign Max Gradel (one of the reasons I think this rumour is a load of crap!) and he doesn't look like he has a future there.

The only stumbling block I can think of is wages, he won't be a on pittance, he rejected Swansea's offer of a good wage and Championship Football for a Leeds wage.

My Leeds supporting mate says Robinson is available for loan/transfer after Grayson said on local radio, apparently highest earner at there on 10k a week so would rule him out here. Was also told that he is a lazy fat ****, who wobbles around a football pitch and doesnt want to know unless he has it in the final third where he loses it and doesnt bother trying to get it back. In otherwords he maybe past it.

My Leeds supporting mate says Robinson is available for loan/transfer after Grayson said on local radio, apparently highest earner at there on 10k a week so would rule him out here. Was also told that he is a lazy fat ****, who wobbles around a football pitch and doesnt want to know unless he has it in the final third where he loses it and doesnt bother trying to get it back. In otherwords he maybe past it.

robinson has the heart though

I didn't think many needed telling that?

Plenty of ability - pity about fitness, attitude issues with him I would guess - Fortunately for us, there'll be bigger clubs in for him than us i would have thought if he is available.

Edited by futchers briefs

£500k + Kandol and Andy Robinson.

I tell ya what, forget Kandol, 500k + Andy Robinson will do.

500k..... no way, if they can sell that lad for 8mil we can not let taylor go for under a million if that does happen more ppl wont come back again

In fact, who really needs 500k? Just give us Andy Robinson and we'll call it a good deal.

Edited by kellysheroes

• 2 weeks later...
Only on this board it has!..... and yes.... yawn

Leeds fan here, Sorry!

this is not only on your board this happen, it comes up at least one a week on ours too

but anyway its come up again today, apparently you may being getting either Robinson or Kandol plus some cash

anybody heard anything over here?

No, but a straight swap for Robinson would be a brilliant deal.

I doubt it will happen though 'cause of wages. No way we could afford him.

Are you avin a laff.......it would be just like signing Windass all over again.

He was great alongside Ferrie Bodde during Swansea's promotion season but I've seen him playing for Leeds and he's just not the same player, besides, he ain't going to come here on that sort of money!

Dont get me wrong i like Taylor and he is certainly one of our few good players but I dont actually think he is worth anywhere near a million... On his day he is a very good player at league one level but he has as many bad games as he has good ones and he is very injury prone on top of that.

I know it would not happen but if the manager* was to be given any where near a million pound to stenthen on the squad i would snatch leeds hands off

*although not sure about trusting Penny with that money