In December after the Norwich debacle many said

anything less than 7 points from Exeter (H), Wycombe (A) and The Bin Dippers (H) would be a disaster and serious questions needed to be asked of Penney, well we've gaind 5 points from those three games. Shut up shop after going 2-0 up v Exeter. Dominated against ten man Wycombe for 70 minutes before panicking and handing the initiative back to the home side, scraping a point from a game that should have been won and then setting out our stall for a nil nil at home to a relegation rival despite dropping into drop zone the night before.

Penney's answered the questions for me, time to admit he his going to rethink his philosophy or time to go...

Penney's answered the questions for me, time to admit he his going to rethink his philosophy or time to go...

Last night was the first time I wished for his resignation.

I don't believe in changing managers regularly, and had been desperately hoping to see the improvement I thought he'd bring, but I honestly think he is about to take us down with his naivety. It's him or me at BP next season.

anything less than 7 points from Exeter (H), Wycombe (A) and The Bin Dippers (H) would be a disaster and serious questions needed to be asked of Penney, well we've gaind 5 points from those three games. Shut up shop after going 2-0 up v Exeter. Dominated against ten man Wycombe for 70 minutes before panicking and handing the initiative back to the home side, scraping a point from a game that should have been won and then setting out our stall for a nil nil at home to a relegation rival despite dropping into drop zone the night before.

I don’t think managers at this level really have a plan B they just arrogantly and stubbornly stick to what they are doing. After all the problems with managers we have had, I can’t see TTA getting rid of Penney either until the end of the season and I think they just might keep him even if we go down. TTA could actually tell him though, make it more exciting and if were going to go down, at least lets do it fighting.

I am seriously wavering now. Not because of the result last night, but we have not played for a month, we have had time to regroup, and look at the way we play.

So a case of same old same old.

However, we still have the window, and some loan time. Coupled with the injuries and inevtibably one or two signings not working we need a bit more time.

Liek you say no PLan B; which Penney has form for, is the greatest worry.

I don’t think managers at this level really have a plan B they just arrogantly and stubbornly stick to what they are doing. After all the problems with managers we have had, I can’t see TTA getting rid of Penney either until the end of the season and I think they just might keep him even if we go down. TTA could actually tell him though, make it more exciting and if were going to go down, at least lets do it fighting.

I wonder what the attendances would be if that were to happen.

Preferably the latter

Last night was the straw that broke the camels back for me re penney and his team.

Like most posting on here I have had patience with Dave Penney and thought that after the 'dead wood' had gone from the club and he had brought in some useful players, things would improve.

I know we've had our fair share of injuries etc. but excuses are now wearing thin.

We don't seem to have any idea of how to break teams down, how to change it around when things are not working out and, more worrying, there doesn't seem to be any passion in the players (or the managerial staff) – apart from Sean Gregan who has been a revelation this season.

The standard of play has declined and we have now reverted into a Ronnie Moore type side playing Hoof football!

Like most posting on here I have had patience with Dave Penney and thought that after the 'dead wood' had gone from the club and he had brought in some useful players, things would improve.

I know we've had our fair share of injuries etc. but excuses are now wearing thin.

We don't seem to have any idea of how to break teams down, how to change it around when things are not working out and, more worrying, there doesn't seem to be any passion in the players (or the managerial staff) – apart from Sean Gregan who has been a revelation this season.

The standard of play has declined and we have now reverted into a Ronnie Moore type side playing Hoof football!

Poor old Ronnie was castigated for turning relegation fodder into 10th! I'd give my left bollock for that right now (and i'm sure there's a few Bin Dippers that would too..)

But the hoof ball last night was a joke, I mean hoofing the ball forward when your midfield is contsntly playing 10 yards inside its own half.

For me he's had his chance/signed his sh*t players/shown us his negative tactics/given the players no belief.

Time to go Penney.

The bloke has never even seemed upset at the state of the performances and just shrugs his shoulders and thinks of the next excuse.

For me he's had his chance/signed his sh*t players/shown us his negative tactics/given the players no belief.

Time to go Penney.

The bloke has never even seemed upset at the state of the performances and just shrugs his shoulders and thinks of the next excuse.

The guy has spent most of his career at conference/league 2 level, its probably what he is used to.

Last night was the first time I wished for his resignation.

I don't believe in changing managers regularly, and had been desperately hoping to see the improvement I thought he'd bring, but I honestly think he is about to take us down with his naivety. It's him or me at BP next season.

+1......I really felt disheartened to watch 9 of those players give a stuff last night. Where the hell was our midfield?,we desperatley need a midfield general to battle for that ball and dish it out to the wingers. In the second half there were two on the wings overlapping each other and not once did that ball get to them.

We are going to get hammered on Sat and I'll be there to watch it unfortunaltey

I am not amused... :ranting: