Apparently penney reckons he has until the brentford to sort the team out - was on GMR before the match i think

Brentford won't give anything away and Latics can't score, I fear the result willl be the same as today - unless a goalscorer and creative player are brought in.

Brentford won't give anything away and Latics can't score, I fear the result willl be the same as today - unless a goalscorer and creative player are brought in.

IF DP still in charge, then i'd imagine the score will be bigger favouring brentford.

Millwall were poor today, if they was on form then they would have hammered us

As was Dowie on Sky duties and Redfearn doing the half time presentation

wasnt it lomax? or am i missing something?

and i am not happy with the current position BUT i dont think getting rid of penney will solve anything, in fact i think it would make things worse and probably guarantee relegation. it will just cause more unrest which we cant afford. we are getting back to a near-enough settled team and when that happens we will get better.

They thought they made a mistake sacking Moore too soon.

That is the only thing that makes me think DP will be manager on Monday.

Corney has said he has to turn it round SOON

wasnt it lomax? or am i missing something?

and i am not happy with the current position BUT i dont think getting rid of penney will solve anything, in fact i think it would make things worse and probably guarantee relegation. it will just cause more unrest which we cant afford. we are getting back to a near-enough settled team and when that happens we will get better.

lomax did it today, redfearn did it against tranmere

Problem is though, TTA need to commit or bin... Corney needs to give Penney some cash to bring players in, however would you give him money with his tranfer record? I think we will just limp to next saturday with the same players, and it will be the same sort of game.... arrange the figure '1' and '0' against the tally for either side (its preetty irrelevant)... and then suddenly January will have passed us by and it will still be just as bloody depressing....

The only hope is that Paw will be that little bit fitter, but he still cant do everything....

Penney will still be here next saturday, if we lose I bet he will be sacked (rightly or wrongly).... and then we will have a new manager using the magic of the loan market to bring in more journeymen.

I love football at the moment. Ah well... at least there are some decent away games in february.

If he did go, do we really have that many choices on the market. With the recession, poor crowds and a possible payout to Penney ... could the club really afford much on a manager. Maybe they just put a caretaker in charge, someone already at the club perhaps.

I'm certain TP as clearly stated that he's not interested in the job, a player perhaps ???

If he did go, do we really have that many choices on the market. With the recession, poor crowds and a possible payout to Penney ... could the club really afford much on a manager. Maybe they just put a caretaker in charge, someone already at the club perhaps.

I'm certain TP as clearly stated that he's not interested in the job, a player perhaps ???

The thought of Dux incharge scares me

thats why i dont think sacking penney would be worth it. we wont see attractive football and thats guaranteed but if we keep him, i think we will see league one football next season. if we sack him then i think we've got less chance of L1.