Millwall Fans

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not the kid's fault and I hope he's OK, but the commentary said there was stuff being thrown either way, and isn't it a no-brainer not to be that close to the away fans with a kid when Millwall are playing?

It might be to you and me.

But, to be fair, if somebody is new to the "Latics Experience" and doesn't really know what sort of fans Millwall have, it's not the sort of risk that they'd be anticipating having to deal with.

It might be to you and me.

But, to be fair, if somebody is new to the "Latics Experience" and doesn't really know what sort of fans Millwall have, it's not the sort of risk that they'd be anticipating having to deal with.

My mum knows what sort of fans Millwall are and has never been to a game...

Anyway, lets just hope the kid is alright... animales on both sides... Need to grow up throwing stuff fecking idiots...

Edited by oafc0000

isn't it a no-brainer not to be that close to the away fans with a kid when Millwall are playing?

Sorry but thats a load of ****, people should be able to sit where they want no matter who you are playing, you shouldnt have to think, oh we are playing millwall today i better not sit here.

Milwall fans were a whole block of seats away, why there wasnt anything over the seats to stop the millwall fans running across the stand is down to lazy stewarding.

Sorry but thats a load of ****, people should be able to sit where they want no matter who you are playing, you shouldnt have to think, oh we are playing millwall today i better not sit here.

I know you shouldn't, but then again women should be able to walk alone down streets at night, kids should be safe alone with adults they don't know, harmless lads should be safe going for a drink anywhere without fear of getting attacked etc. The world isn't a perfect place, and so we make sensible choices to look after ourselves and those around us.

Milwall fans were a whole block of seats away, why there wasnt anything over the seats to stop the millwall fans running across the stand is down to lazy stewarding.

sounds like even the stewards have given up

It's not the kid's fault and I hope he's OK, but the commentary said there was stuff being thrown either way, and isn't it a no-brainer not to be that close to the away fans with a kid when Millwall are playing?

Due to the number of millwall fans coming, there was not enough to fill the two blocks in the small section of RRE, so they put them all in the nearest block to main stand - end of RRE and when scored just went mad and ran through to other block, stewards did nothin but block the oldham fans from approaching the grey thing.

i was in the main stand and it looked to me as if the first missile thrown was from the latics fans.

ive heard alot about the stewards at latics but havent experienced any of it but i saw nobody being delt with or being ejected from the stadium.

a guy near me in the main stand caught the ball when it had gone out of play and immediately threw it at the linesman, he missed but nothing happened to him. mind you, the liner did deserve it

You could argue the prats who support us who where apparently throwing things at them played a part...

Yes and no - tit for tat throwing doesn't help matters, but as much as I don't condone that but it's another thing again to lob something dangerous way over the people that may or may not have been throwing it at you. I think it's fair to say that the people who go up to the divide do so knowing they might have a lively time with the opposition fans but you wouldn't expect it 30 or 40 yards away.

i was in the main stand and it looked to me as if the first missile thrown was from the latics fans.

ive heard alot about the stewards at latics but havent experienced any of it but i saw nobody being delt with or being ejected from the stadium.

a guy near me in the main stand caught the ball when it had gone out of play and immediately threw it at the linesman, he missed but nothing happened to him. mind you, the liner did deserve it

The stewards from the big bit of the RRE are completely rubbish.

They always attempt to make uu sit down so their no atmosphere, blame the oldham fans for stuff, and stick up for the away fans