Pennys out after saturday

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[altogether now]

Oh :censored: off!

After the bullsh*t on here on Sunday I don't think anyone has the stomach for more b*ll*cks rumours from "very good" sources.

What the :censored: does "Penny's out after saturday" actually mean? Is he out whatever Saturday's result? (In which case why wait?) Or is it only if we don't win? Or if we lose?

(Sorry if that seems a little direct, no personal offence intended, just consider yourself the straw that broke the camel's back. :wink: )

[altogether now]

After the bullsh*t on here on Sunday I don't think anyone has the stomach for more b*ll*cks rumours from "very good" sources.

What the :censored: does "Penny's out after saturday" actually mean? Is he out whatever Saturday's result? (In which case why wait?) Or is it only if we don't win? Or if we lose?

(Sorry if that seems a little direct, no personal offence intended, just consider yourself the straw that broke the camel's back. :wink: )

Ars.......... no, I'll not push it :wink:

[altogether now]

No worries, no offence taken. I'm only passing on info!

I dont know why its after saturday, possibly:

getting the funds together to get rid of him?

finding the right man for the job?

Ars.......... no, I'll not push it :wink:

:grin: I've slept since, I have a whole new day's worht of arseyness to give! :unsure:

No worries, no offence taken. I'm only passing on info!

I dont know why its after saturday, possibly:

getting the funds together to get rid of him?

finding the right man for the job?

:)

Two plausible, if slightly worrying, reasons for the wait.

I guess we'll see come Monday!

from a very good source with the club

Ye gods!!!!!!! Here we go again....... :grin:

Lets say a 10 pager on this one.

I am still looking to sue the club by the way for the lack of goals last sat = me not jumping up and down keeping warm = me getting a bloomin head cold.

I AM NOT AMUSED. However, we played better on Sat so its a plus

Unsure if I am going to get to the game this sat depending if I get better so lets hold off the sacking chat shall we until I am better and we have won several games - tut