deluded

Here is a quote from the Oldham Advertiser 28/1/10 from Martin Gray. "there has been a big improvement at the club since we've come in, but at the end of the day you're judged by your results". So there you have it, a big improvement and we 're in the bottom four. Relegation therefore must be seen as a success. I dont understand......will someone please explain this to me.

Here is a quote from the Oldham Advertiser 28/1/10 from Martin Gray. "there has been a big improvement at the club since we've come in, but at the end of the day you're judged by your results". So there you have it, a big improvement and we 're in the bottom four. Relegation therefore must be seen as a success. I dont understand......will someone please explain this to me.

I understand that TTA are extremely happy with the level of professionalism that Penney and Co have brought.

By all accounts he runs a tight ship but however professional things are behind the scenes, the lack of goals and entertainment on the pitch will ultimately see him out of a job.

Reason for edit: Rant deleted out of respect for Zorrro's common sense approach to moderating.

Thats it, ive heard some right tripe on here recently but Zorro and Common sense in one sentence has taken the biscuit.