Welcome Back OWTB

I drew up the following checklist which I read on an hourly basis to keep me going:

Diego mentioning that he needs to mention something again, again;

Royle Army alternating his medication and changing his mind;

Lookers Carl mentioning with absolute certainty that we won’t sack Dave Penney because the owners aren’t willing to pay him off;

Zorro affecting cynicism in the manner of a lead character of a Russian 19th century novel;

A joke about bottle-throwing hoolifan Latics Lee throwing a bottle;

A fresh revelation about Alan’s unearthly powers and habits

I barely realised it was gone!

I drew up the following checklist which I read on an hourly basis to keep me going:

Royle Army alternating his medication and changing his mind;

Lookers Carl mentioning with absolute certainty that we won’t sack Dave Penney because the owners aren’t willing to pay him off;

Zorro affecting cynicism in the manner of a lead character of a Russian 19th century novel;

A joke about bottle-throwing hoolifan Latics Lee throwing a bottle;

A fresh revelation about Alan’s unearthly powers and habits

Ha brilliant I am now prepared for future outages and a note to my bosses !!!!! I will never be without OWTB again now !!

I barely realised it was gone!

i missed OWTB too, i had to work all day instead of having my 10 minutes a day work session !

It's no wonder the country is in such a state! :blink: All this reading/posting mallarkey should be left to people with legitimate time on their hands. B)

P.S. Plus those whose job it is to defend those wrongly accused. :chubb:

i missed OWTB too, i had to work all day instead of having my 10 minutes a day work session !

Me too!

Tough I do work a lot, I can just about cope ith doing it in 10 mins chunks before getting my OWTB fix.

The nubmer of times I f%'d scared me how much I check?

I there any way od seeing how often and long you are logged in without downloading something?

Well sat at a desk all day going through the application system isint fun, its like watching oldham at hartlepool, never good !

Ha sat at a desk going through applications all day.... I dream of that ... I get up half an hour before I go to bed lick the road clean wi't toungue work a 42 hour day dan pit and when I get home the wife thrashes me to sleep wi a broken bottle .....

And you try telling that to the youth of today !!!!! :grin:

Well sat at a desk all day going through the application system isint fun, its like watching oldham at hartlepool, never good !

* like watching oldham anywhere i may re put that.

well if you dont want it lee i will gladly take your job beats trying to struggle along on £64 a week dole !

Ha sat at a desk going through applications all day.... I dream of that ... I get up half an hour before I go to bed lick the road clean wi't toungue work a 42 hour day dan pit and when I get home the wife thrashes me to sleep wi a broken bottle .....

You're showing your age there pal*... :D

I was so gutted not to get on OWTB I had to go on the official site (which I HATE with a vengeance)... The news there was OWTB wouldn't be back til Sat'day. With the thought of a full day's work ahead of me, I don't know how I slept last night...

WB OWTB WS!

* Pining for the fiords!

Edited by martjs

*cough*

Right.

I had t'get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night half an hour before I went t'bed, drink a cup o' sulphuric acid, work twenty-nine hours a day down't mill, and pay t'mill owner for't privilege, and when we got home, our Dad and our mother would kill us and dance about on our graves singing "Hallelujah!"