Players on the forums?

Ive just been thinking of the possibility that some of the squad members could possibly come on OWTB, could possibly see half of the users calling for their heads and could possibly knock their confidence or desire to play for OAFC and could possibly be a reason for half of the team not perfoming?

thats just a possible thought...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive just been thinking of the possibility that some of the squad members could possibly come on OWTB, could possibly see half of the users calling for their heads and could possibly knock their confidence or desire to play for OAFC and could possibly be a reason for half of the team not perfoming?

never thought of that, mmmmmmmmm

whittaker you are crap! call your self a footballer? :wink:

If that is true then they should get a :censored:ing grip and pull their socks up instead of feeling sorry for themselves.

I'm certain they won't care enough for that to be a factor.

It's Blitz, innit.

I couldn't remember which one, I gambled on Corney, as he seems the more outspoken out of the two.

That's the one. Mr Corney is also on here under a name that I can't quite remember. The Lord of Misrule, Leader of the Danse Macabre and Chief Executive Officer of Oldham Athletic also has a log-in.

Frankly, I'd be amazed if some players don't look on here. But it's not like they can't get an idea of how people feel with :censored: attendences and people shouting at them during the games.