Players on the forums?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the one. Mr Corney is also on here under a name that I can't quite remember. The Lord of Misrule, Leader of the Danse Macabre and Chief Executive Officer of Oldham Athletic also has a log-in.

Frankly, I'd be amazed if some players don't look on here. But it's not like they can't get an idea of how people feel with :censored: attendences and people shouting at them during the games.

Aye but look at the comments made by Furman. You would think that he thinks that he is playing out of a skin, and you would have no inkling of how badly we are doing this season!

I can't believe he who walks backwards has a login on here! That's my Thursday ruined going through the member list.

Mephistopheles is too busy arranging some Horsemen to come in on loan and working tirelessly to get a signiture on the Seventh Seal to be posting much on here.

Aye but look at the comments made by Furman. You would think that he thinks that he is playing out of a skin, and you would have no inkling of how badly we are doing this season!

To be fair, whilst I can't be certain, that looks like a re-hash of the article I set up for Dean to give at the start of the year.

To be fair, whilst I can't be certain, that looks like a re-hash of the article I set up for Dean to give at the start of the year.

Ye gods..we come down to re-hashing now....any chance we can re-hash/re-animate the 1990 squad again? :grin:

If I was a player, I wouldn't bother would just get me down reading some of the stuff on here...unless we were of course at the top of the table and everything is Rosey. :grin:

Edited by underdog

Ye gods..we come down to re-hashing now....any chance we can re-hash/re-animate the 1990 squad again? :grin:

If I was a player, I wouldn't bother would just get me down reading some of the stuff on here...unless we were of course at the top of the table and everything is Rosey. :grin:

Or a much needed kick-up the backside!

I remember on JK some people were convinced TGOBM was Hardy.

Ah the Ghost of Brendan McManus

That was the name I was thinking of the other day.

Now, has he the modus operandi of Corp?

I cannot recall his exact posts

:mmm:

Edited by singe

All I can say is that I am defo not a pro.....no tut not that profession :grin: ...professional footy player and a latics one at that.

Wrong sex to start with. However, after witnessing a player on Sat "give" up before a challenge running down our left wing i can say that some do play like big girls blouses.

Suppose I am going straight to hell for that one.... :grin:

Edit:...forgot to say that if Mr P Abbott is reading this......"corr the view looks much better on the pitch when you are playing..."

Oh dear...I am really going straight to hell for that sexiist comment aren't I :wink:

Edited by underdog

Ive just been thinking of the possibility that some of the squad members could possibly come on OWTB, could possibly see half of the users calling for their heads and could possibly knock their confidence or desire to play for OAFC and could possibly be a reason for half of the team not perfoming?

thats just a possible thought...

Possibly!!!!

OK

Quick guess which players are which.

Gregan. Corp Jones. Arguementative sod, and blames everyone else :wink:

Fleming. OAFC0000. Disappeared for a self imposed exile.

Smalley. blue Pizza. Never learns, Refuses to lsiten, and seem oblivious to it all.

Abbott. Royle Army. Actually that is unfair. Even wehn writing in Polish his English is better than Royle Army.

Furman. Stich Ktf. Would start an arguemtn in the room on his own. And quickly end it by telliing himself to @£%£ off.

Taylor. BoudaryBlue80. Part of the furniture, but stands idly by, then suddently pops up out of nowhere with flash of preceptiion.

Jacobson. Rummy. He'll Just start Jujitsu on you, and a really crucial moment.

Me. One of Hungarian. As DanOAFC pointed out, sometimes my posts look like a series of random letters. Though you could argue Abbott asI am the King of Poles..

:grin:

Smalley. blue Pizza. Never learns, Refuses to lsiten, and seem oblivious to it all.

Furman. Stich Ktf. Would start an arguemtn in the room on his own. And quickly end it by telliing himself to @£%£ off.

Singe, surely Smalley is oafc0000?

As for me, you've got it all wrong, you :censored:. I'm Billy Kenny. :wink:

Edited by Stitch_KTF

I reckon that if the players are reading this we should give them some praise & inspiration to get their confidence back & get them playing like Brazil:

Keigan Parker: Your an absoulute sensation. You always put in 110% and are the most unselfish player I've ever witnessed playing football.

Sean Greagan: Your ability to shoot from your own half & your skill on the ballmakes you one of the leagues most exciting young prospects.

Dean Smalley: Personally one of my favourite players, Gattuso like. Always gets stuck in, rarely looses the ball and totally dedication in when going in for the challenge.

Dean Furman: What can I say, keep playing the way you are and I think you are a candidate for player of the tournament at the World Cup.

Please feel free to add your praise for any other players...

Of course most of the players have looked on this forum, however even the most ardent in denial player knows we've been dire most the season. Certainly doesn't need it pointing out to them on here. So to put them off their game is bollox. Crowd reaction at home games can affect some players and hence why away from home they can relax a little.

TGOBM had a distinct style of writing and I am convinced he doesn't post on here. I found him quite witty and good to read actually back in the day on JKLatics. On the subject of JK you never see Jack or Kate these days which is again quite sad and highlights how the hardcore as splintered.

Edited by Lags