Players on the forums?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the one. Mr Corney is also on here under a name that I can't quite remember. The Lord of Misrule, Leader of the Danse Macabre and Chief Executive Officer of Oldham Athletic also has a log-in.

Frankly, I'd be amazed if some players don't look on here. But it's not like they can't get an idea of how people feel with :censored: attendences and people shouting at them during the games.

Simon Corney is.......... corneys world.

I reckon that if the players are reading this we should give them some praise & inspiration to get their confidence back & get them playing like Brazil:

Keigan Parker: Your an absoulute sensation. You always put in 110% and are the most unselfish player I've ever witnessed playing football.Sean Greagan: Your ability to shoot from your own half & your skill on the ballmakes you one of the leagues most exciting young prospects.

Dean Smalley: Personally one of my favourite players, Gattuso like. Always gets stuck in, rarely looses the ball and totally dedication in when going in for the challenge.

Dean Furman: What can I say, keep playing the way you are and I think you are a candidate for player of the tournament at the World Cup.

Please feel free to add your praise for any other players...

Thanks for that, it's nice that you haven't mentioned his height, I actually think he is taller than he looks.

Best Wishes

Loftyboy Parker

Edited by Loftyboy

Good job you didn't forget that comma, big feller.

Hey! I've lost 11 kilo since November, and that's with Chrimbo in the way too. I might sell my fitness and nutritional programme... :mmm:

Am I hell. Don't listen to this lot! :grin:

Oops, I've been moderated. So this is what it's like. <_<

*searches for swearwords - finds loads unmoderated*