Swindon

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/e...v_2/8509590.stm

First goal was a great strike although shouldn't give him that much space.

Second a def Pen. Don't know what Jacobson was thinkin.

3rd and 4th we got cut apart. Poor defending IMO.

Our goals looked very scrappy.

Pat on the back from Penney to the swindon boss right at the end says it all really....oh well another loss!!!

Their first goal is a cracker but we did give him space- can't imagine Billy Paytner has the speed to turn someone. Second definate pen for me- but that blokes goes down too easily (one thing I don't like). Third looked offside a bit. Fourth was bad defending.

As to our two- jesus Taylor good job Colbeck was awake that was an appalling shot, I don't think Taylor would have been if it had been the other way round. 2nd was an error on their behalf but I don't think that's luck its good forward play. There is no way Price is going to beat the goalie in the air without a foul being given against him so he lets him flap and head it in.

The penalty was almost comic book - made me laugh out loud - what the hell was Jacobsen thinking ?

Just watched it.

Has nobody else spotted Austin's swipe across Jacobsens face, immediately prior to JJ pushing him over? Clearly a retaliatory shove, and under normal circumstances a cast iron penalty, but a free kick should have been awarded our way for the lash out by Austin.

Just watched it.

Has nobody else spotted Austin's swipe across Jacobsens face, immediately prior to JJ pushing him over? Clearly a retaliatory shove, and under normal circumstances a cast iron penalty, but a free kick should have been awarded our way for the lash out by Austin.

Retaliatory or not Dan, has he got effing rocks in his head for doing that in the penalty area? What on earth goes through their heads? They should know better than to do something like that anywhere near the box. What's up with a good old fashioned crunching challenge 10 minutes later?

It annoyed me seeing that. We were 0-1 down at the time but still in it. The 3rd and 4th clearly came as the wind was taken well and truly out of our sails, so not a fair reflection really. I hope Jacobson well and truly got a strip torn off him at HT, the dick.

Retaliatory or not Dan, has he got effing rocks in his head for doing that in the penalty area? What on earth goes through their heads? They should know better than to do something like that anywhere near the box. What's up with a good old fashioned crunching challenge 10 minutes later?

It annoyed me seeing that. We were 0-1 down at the time but still in it. The 3rd and 4th clearly came as the wind was taken well and truly out of our sails, so not a fair reflection really. I hope Jacobson well and truly got a strip torn off him at HT, the dick.

Yes, he was Stupid J, and he probably got a deserved bollocking, but the fact remains it should have been a free kick to us. End of.

It's bizarre that 2nd goal...

1st - JJ's clearly obstructed by another Walsall player as he tries to get back and cover!

2nd - He then gets past the obstructing player and puts in the weakest, pissiest tackle I've ever seen

3rd - The arm comes out into his face

4th - He shunts the guy from behind

3 things could've come to our rescue in that attacking moment but instead we end up ultimately with the penalty against us with JJ being, quite frankly, an idiot. Just how it's going at present!

It's bizarre that 2nd goal...

1st - JJ's clearly obstructed by another Walsall player as he tries to get back and cover!

2nd - He then gets past the obstructing player and puts in the weakest, pissiest tackle I've ever seen

3rd - The arm comes out into his face

4th - He shunts the guy from behind

3 things could've come to our rescue in that attacking moment but instead we end up ultimately with the penalty against us with JJ being, quite frankly, an idiot. Just how it's going at present!

is that whats goin to happen tomorrow bb80.