Forget the next three games

ANYTHING will be a bonus from those three games. Personally I think will get at least one point from them - maybe even four! :shock:

But March is where it's at!

6/3 Exeter (A)

9/3 Orient (H) (17 years to the day we last beat the Scum)

13/3 Wycombe (H)

16/3 Stockport (A)

20/3 Brighton (H)

30/3 Brentford (H)

3/4 Gills (H)

That's a hell of a run of fixtures and if we are to 'march' :grin: up to mid-table then those have to be the games where we pick up the majority of the 20-22 points we'll need to stave off relegation.

Edited by oafcprozac

i think a draw at colchester is possible, 1 point from nine will happen,

march is the most important month, i think thats when we will really see where we will be ending up at end of the season.

at least we wont have to face up to scott vernon. he is on loan at sarfend for a month. scored a pen for them yesterday. :grin:

possible 0-0 there i think. norwich were lucky at brighton they hooked the ball off the line twice.

and leeds have only won once in the last 6.

at least we wont have to face up to scott vernon. he is on loan at sarfend for a month. scored a pen for them yesterday. :grin:

possible 0-0 there i think. norwich were lucky at brighton they hooked the ball off the line twice.

and leeds have only won once in the last 6.

its latics we are talking about here, anything is possible !

Looked at the fixtures yesterday and I quickly zoned in on this little cluster as the games which will define our season.

9/3 Orient (H) (17 years to the day we last beat the Scum)

13/3 Wycombe (H)

16/3 Stockport (A)

20/3 Brighton (H)

All teams in and around the bottom 4. OK, Orient have pulled away a little recently, but still may be dragged into the mix by then. Mostly at home too, so very much all in our own hands. I fancy us to get at least 9 or 10 points from that lot.

Looked at the fixtures yesterday and I quickly zoned in on this little cluster as the games which will define our season.

All teams in and around the bottom 4. OK, Orient have pulled away a little recently, but still may be dragged into the mix by then. Mostly at home too, so very much all in our own hands. I fancy us to get at least 9 or 10 points from that lot.

agree :lol:

its latics we are talking about here, anything is possible !

Colchester I think we could win. Leeds away, whos form is slightly on the dodgy side of late, requires a Charlton type performance which will result in a draw. At Norwich, as the form team in the league, we will lose, badly!

Colchester I think we could win. Leeds away, whos form is slightly on the dodgy side of late, requires a Charlton type performance which will result in a draw. At Norwich, as the form team in the league, we will lose, badly!

Norwich is a home fixture!

i have been saying for weeks that leeds are going to batter us but the way they are playing at the min and the way we usually play at leeds and the fact we are starting to improve i actually wouldnt be suprise if we won it now. saying that i wouldnt put money on it

We stand more of a chance of getting points if we get behind the team and manager. What must Dave Penney think of Oldham and Latics fans. We might not agree with everything he does but he's not done anything that is major wrong to suffer the verbal abuse he has had ti listen to. Let's get behind them and see how many points they can pick up in the next few weeks.

We stand more of a chance of getting points if we get behind the team and manager. What must Dave Penney think of Oldham and Latics fans. We might not agree with everything he does but he's not done anything that is major wrong to suffer the verbal abuse he has had ti listen to. Let's get behind them and see how many points they can pick up in the next few weeks.

Spot on.

I am confident we will stay up comfortably in the end this season, and hope that the end of season form gives DP something to build on for next season.

i have been saying for weeks that leeds are going to batter us but the way they are playing at the min and the way we usually play at leeds and the fact we are starting to improve i actually wouldnt be suprise if we won it now. saying that i wouldnt put money on it

I would. I'd put money on Gregan scoring as well.

seriously,though, the Norwich game is going to be like fighting the Alamo, but i can see us getting at least a draw at Leeds - their form's nosedived,we've got a decent record at Elland Road,and while our players tend to raise their game for this fixture Beckford seems to abandon his altogether.

I would. I'd put money on Gregan scoring as well.

seriously,though, the Norwich game is going to be like fighting the Alamo, but i can see us getting at least a draw at Leeds - their form's nosedived,we've got a decent record at Elland Road,and while our players tend to raise their game for this fixture Beckford seems to abandon his altogether.

I believe this may have something to do with one of Beckfords earlier introductions to Messr Gregan, whilst early in his career at Leeds.

Needless to say who came out on top - and is still doing so - hope this continues.

ANYTHING will be a bonus from those three games. Personally I think will get at least one point from them - maybe even four! :shock:

But March is where it's at!

Clearly the marketing bloke thinks so....

Fair play to the club, people have been saying on here for ages that they should have a ticket offer like this to try and encourage people to come to a few games.