Lets All Laugh At Citeh!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Those delusional blue b:censored:s will have to wait at least another year before they have any chance of trying to 1) reach a final and 2) lift a trophy! Just been drawn away at Chelsea IF they manage to beat Stoke in the replay!

Cheer up Mancini, Gary Cook has every confidence because CITY are THE WORLDS BEST EVER team!

Thanks City, when times are down you always manage to cheer me up and make the world seem a better place! And to think, all these players who are putting in some effort now are only doing so 'cos the World Cup is a few months away!

No, just find laughing at Pathetic, Delusional Man City very therapeutic. Sorry if that has offended you, report me if it bothers you that much!

doenst bother me ,

I dont see how City are pathetic though, Id give my right arm to have Rich Arabs in charge of Latics,

Dont think they are "Pathetic or Delusional"

this is a pointless thread. what if city beat stoke and beat chelsea. They are favourites along side villa and spurs (who might not be in it by that stage). They have a day out in wembley and a very good chance of winning it. So why you laughing at city?

this is a pointless thread. what if city beat stoke and beat chelsea. They are favourites along side villa and spurs (who might not be in it by that stage). They have a day out in wembley and a very good chance of winning it. So why you laughing at city?

Because they are objectively hilarious?

Because they are objectively hilarious?

I dont get why they are though?

If we was taken over tomorrow we would have the same dreams

I fail to see whats funny about them having an endless pot of money and a bright future,

City were hilarious when they were changing managers every 2 months etc

I dont get why they are though?

If we was taken over tomorrow we would have the same dreams

I fail to see whats funny about them having an endless pot of money and a bright future,

City were hilarious when they were changing managers every 2 months etc

What I do find funny about them though, is their new Manager has lost more games than the old one this season.

Yeh I agree with that, dont think they should have sacked Hughes

No, they did the right thing, just as they did when they played David James up front, ran down the clock when they needed to score to stay up, appointed Francis Lee/Kevin Keegan/Coco the Clown as manager, and every other thing they do. A leopard never changes it's spots!

• 2 weeks later...

Whilst some of you appear to be closet City fans and envious of the money at Wastelands Council Estate. I :censored: myself when they crashed out of the FA Cup at the Britannia. Yet another trophyless season for the delusional, bitter blue barstewards!!!

They are more content with bragging to Utd that they signed Tevez everytime he scores, rather than wanting their own club to actually win something. Great result for them at Stamford Bridge, but they will still miss out on 4th spot at the end of the season...its in City's DNA!

Money is temporary, class is permanent. City have the former but not the latter & never will have!

LOL, it's hilarious innit? City are battling for Champions League football for next season....we're battling for League One football next season. City are beating their league leaders away with entertaining football, we're losing to ours at home with negative football. City are pulling in 45,000 each week in a modern, eye-pleasuring stadium, we're getting 3,500 each week in a three sided crap hole.

City are a complete laughing stock.

LOL, it's hilarious innit? City are battling for Champions League football for next season....we're battling for League One football next season. City are beating their league leaders away with entertaining football, we're losing to ours at home with negative football. City are pulling in 45,000 each week in a modern, eye-pleasuring stadium, we're getting 3,500 each week in a three sided crap hole.

City have all that money they have no exuse for failure if the arabs stick around for the next 3 years them not qualifying for the champions league this season is the equivalent in failure terms of us going down. You never had any city fans lording it upto you about how MASSIVE they are compared to ickle Oldham and how they tell all the united fans to support their local team particularly the city fans who live in Stockport and Oldham. I don't hate city or united I care about what happens to us more. But I will have a little giggle when I see both teams fall flat on their face once in a while.

Sssh if we talk sense BBRM we are classed as "closet city" fans