Thanks for the misleading thread title you ffff...........

For me I would have signed Whaley and sent Smalley out on loan, I suppose we have Colbeck as cover, who has done little wrong since his first couple of appearances. I hope this means we secure JP longer, we'll see. Whaley was a good opportunity imo for nowt BUT but if only three League two teams have seen fit to offer him a deal after being a Championship player for most of his career so far then there may be something deeper to this. In Penney we trust :unsure:

We may have missed out, but given he's been released by a club at our level, has garnered some fairly dubious reviews of his most recent performances, and hasn't been overwhelmed with offers from "big" clubs ... we may also have dodged a bullet. Time will tell.

I would think it's more to do with Whaley not wanting to commit to a League Two side for longer than the end of the season.

I know Shez highly rates him.

Shez went after him as soon as the DALE deal ended, I've always rated him what he will bring to us is quality crosses/ corner kicks somthing we are sadly lacking. Turned the game for us on Saturday at DARLO. Surprised we got him.

Shez went after him as soon as the DALE deal ended, I've always rated him what he will bring to us is quality crosses/ corner kicks somthing we are sadly lacking. Turned the game for us on Saturday at DARLO. Surprised we got him.

Any chance you can nip up to BP and explain to our ....ahem....wingers, what these actually look like? :disappointed: