How many want Penney out?

I'm sick of crap football and an arrogant git who thinks nothing of slating the last few thousand fans left who pay his wages. We will be there after the :censored: has long gone. Dont be "put down" by with the happy clapping idiots on this site because we all know they are??? The fools who stand and clap the team off when we are 3 nil down at home to the likes of Hartlepool! I have had enough! Penney out for me! :angry:

I'm sick of crap football and an arrogant git who thinks nothing of slating the last few thousand fans left who pay his wages. We will be there after the :censored: has long gone. Dont be "put down" by with the happy clapping idiots on this site because we all know they are??? The fools who stand and clap the team off when we are 3 nil down at home to the likes of Hartlepool! I have had enough! Penney out for me! :angry:

Performances have improved in recent games. Not sure whether i want him in or not

You want to debate; but only with people who agree with you?

Clownish. Can't you take it? You're worse than Penney.

Oh, and where did he "slate" the fans? Make stuff up, rule out anyone who doesn't want penney out, and ask for a question all in one thread. Get some balls and grow up.

You want to debate; but only with people who agree with you?

Clownish. Can't you take it? You're worse than Penney.

Oh, and where did he "slate" the fans? Make stuff up, rule out anyone who doesn't want penney out, and ask for a question all in one thread. Get some balls and grow up.

Like I said, read it in the title. I want to know about everyone else apart from the happy clappers which I think this board prodominantly represents! Now go and have your bedtime horlicks.................. jog on :grin:

Like I said, read it in the title. I want to know about everyone else apart from the happy clappers which I think this board prodominantly represents! Now go and have your bedtime horlicks.................. jog on :grin:

im far from being a happy clapper, and dont want Penney out, does that mean i can join in?

i think you have had too much more beer pal, and you are the one who needs to go to bed

There are two things driving people away from Latics:

1. Poor football, poor results and the overall grim outlook.

2. "Fans" like lancy lad.

:lol::lol::lol:

1. DP is seeing to that.

2. Plenty like me (so tell me Garcon do you go to every home game like me or are you a 3 or 4 games a season happy clapper like most on here?).

I'm off to bed to think who our next manager to be announced might be in July when we have sold 250 season tickets!

Your ego is so fragile that you can't take a valid discusssion? The reason that you think the board represents "happy clappers" is 'cos most don't agree with you (evidently) and 'cos most are clearly more sensible than you. Another manager out, another manager in is your answer.

Go to bed and grow up a little silly boy.

Oh, just to add - that "3 or 4 game happy clapper" comment. - You're a complete prat, you know nothing at all about anyone on here, even though evidence is plentiful from comments, you'd do well to shut up and think before you post in future. You seem to be claiming (from a possition of knowing nothing) that you are a better supporter than others.

Edited by real

2. Plenty like me (so tell me Garcon do you go to every home game like me or are you a 3 or 4 games a season happy clapper like most on here?).

I went to (nearly) every home game and quite a few away until I finally gave up a month or two ago (for a mixture of the two reasons stated) and gave my ST to my dad.

So I'm far from being a happy clapper, but neither am I the kind of moron who boos the team, hurls abuse at individual players and calls for the manager's head without even having thought about who might replace him.

I want Shez back

You are just looking at the result.

This is only Game 1 of the 3 Games against the auto promotons teams.

You may need this link www.samaritans.org/

Even the opposition manager, who a good number on here were calmouring for as a manager, and is on a terrific run states

"It was a tight one and this is our biggest win of our season for me because I thought Oldham were really good today."

We matched a team, away from home, that towards the end of the game was in an auto promotion spot_only till Leeds late equaliser.

If we ho,d Leeds that team could be in the auto spots

Colchester United manager Aidy Boothroyd told BBC Essex:

"It was a tight one and this is our biggest win of our season for me because I thought Oldham were really good today.

"To have to make four enforced changes, everything we did during the week went out the window and it was just about putting it together today.

"Danny Batth scored his goal and was absolutely superb, Phil Ifil I thought was exceptional today and I thought everybody pulled together today and that's what you need."

Live text and stats

Saturday, 20 February 2010

League One

Home Team Score Away Team Time

Colchester 1-0 Oldham R

(HT 0-0)

Batth 64

COLCHESTER OLDHAMPossession

Colchester 50% Oldham 50% Attempts on target

Colchester 4 Oldham 4 Attempts off target

Colchester 3 Oldham 5 Corners

Colchester 5 Oldham 5 Fouls

Colchester 13 Oldham 13

been there done this been discussed before, but thats not the reason I am closing this thread.

If we are going to have another <insert two figure number here because i forget how many times we have had this argument>th thread to debate whether dave penney should be manager or not then by all means create one, then lets make it just that, a debate. This thread is not a debate and there is nothing constructive about it, its just like saying lets have a debate on "Who loves christmas? Turkeys need not apply", or "lets have a debate on how great hitler was, people of the jewish faith are not allowed to contribute"

OWTB is about open debate, and diversity of opinions, this thread is not. IF anyone would like to open a new thread to debate the future of DP as manager, regardless of how any times its done before then please do so, but lets make it an open debate where anyone is willing to contribute, whether they be (and i use these terms loosely) "happy clappers" "doom and gloomers" or "sitting on the fence", and we will have it here

Thread closed