saturday the 6th  

70 members have voted

1. 1. what would you do

• go to watch a crap band
    • go to watch a crap band cause a bird is there
    • go exeter with the lad on a minibus and watch the blues

Can we have at least a description, but preferably a photo of the bird please? I wish to cast my vote in full possesion of the relevant facts.

Is the bird going to be there watching the band (ie someone the OP will have at least chance with) or some bird in the band who you have no chance with?

Edited by singe

Is the bird going to be there watching the band (ie someone the OP will have at least chance with) or some bird in the band who you have no chance with?

If the bird's in the band you've always got a chance! :wink:

yeah going watching the band and hes got a chance with but wont do out with.....thats not the point tho :grin:

excuse

Make sure all you critters get on down to Jackson's Pit on April 3rd, because the mighty Another Mans Rhubarb are playing after a 15 year absence. We're all latics fans from Oldham, unlike Twisted Wheel who played for Citeh season ticket holders at COMS.

As for this weekend, I'm breaking my duck for away games on Saturday.

Can we have at least a description, but preferably a photo of the bird please? I wish to cast my vote in full possesion of the relevant facts.

Yeah if she's hot then i'm 'in'. If she looks like a man i'm probably gonna just watch the crap band and ignore her.