Oldham Lad kidnapped in Pakistan

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

?

Bit of a over reaction ?

I was being sarcastic, as Bob had included images showing someone in jail and a policeman with his quote stating the father was wanted as a witness (which you would assume he was, seeing as he was the one who took his son to Pakistan in the first place!!)

I was being sarcastic, as Bob had included images showing someone in jail and a policeman with his quote stating the father was wanted as a witness (which you would assume he was, seeing as he was the one who took his son to Pakistan in the first place!!)

I would be a bit uneasy myself if Jack Straw came out on TV with a theory about who committed a crime a day or two after it was committed, when the police will hardly have put their doughnuts down. We'll see what comes out of this but there are all sorts of possibilities. I'm not saying BTW that the dad isn't up to something or other fishy but rumour and innuendo have a way of building into a wall of :censored:e on the Interweb so I prefer to wait for something more solid.

I've just bought a two 2x2x6 core 2.4GHz Xeon with 128GB Ram and 5x1TB HDD for £26k so would like to see what he has got for £106k!

Imagine the harm a group of evil international criminals could do with Richard Prior’s computer out of Superman III.

The community

I wondered that.

Or, given what happened immediately after the ransom was collected, a police sting fund (if such a thing exists).

Makes you wonder how stupid you have to be as a kidnapper to believe you're not going to be arrested 5 minutes after collecting the ransom money!

I wondered that.

Or, given what happened immediately after the ransom was collected, a police sting fund (if such a thing exists).

Makes you wonder how stupid you have to be as a kidnapper to believe you're not going to be arrested 5 minutes after collecting the ransom money!

Possibly though the good old Rarely Wrong doesn't appear too certain if the father knew the OB were watching him or not during the hand over.

Still something not quite right. Not the kids fault.

Possibly though the good old Rarely Wrong doesn't appear too certain if the father knew the OB were watching him or not during the hand over.

Still something not quite right. Not the kids fault.

If the father had a hand in it then they'll surely trace it back to him. If not, I can't blame him if people were offering money to sort it out, we'd all do it if it were our family, even though you want nobody else to pay ransoms and make it more likely to happen again.

the dad looks like he is not so happy to see his son safely back home, if it was my son returned home safely and well i would be very happy ,but the boys dad looks very worried in fact it looks like he has something to hide m81rhj.jpg

Edited by boboafc