Oldham Lad kidnapped in Pakistan

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recognise the mum from Iceland in Shaw.

I heard a story today about how the dad had to be chased out of there once by the manager because he came in shouting at her to be a "good wife and how she should be at home."

No wonder they're wondering whether it was an inside job then.

I heard a story today about how the dad had to be chased out of there once by the manager because he came in shouting at her to be a "good wife and how she should be at home."

No wonder they're wondering whether it was an inside job then.

heard a rumour that she has been told to get her ass into work tomorrow. :shock:

The lad is (was) in my nephews class at Rushcroft, and my son gets all the updates.

One thing i do love is the playground mum gossip, my god they do love a bitch and they reckon its an inside job!

So it must be true!

The father of a five-year-old British boy, who was kidnapped in Pakistan last week, has returned to Britain, diplomatic sources say without his son! strange you would think he would stay there until his son was released , maybe its a inside job

The father of a five-year-old British boy, who was kidnapped in Pakistan last week, has returned to Britain, diplomatic sources say without his son! strange you would think he would stay there until his son was released , maybe its a inside job

Maybe he has family responsibilities at home? Lot's of maybe's being used in this case when none of us really have a bloody clue. There is an extradition treaty with Pakistan so the bloke can be sent back there if they find he's been involved.

Edited by leeslover

Maybe he has family responsibilities at home? Lot's of maybe's being used in this case when none of us really have a bloody clue. There is an extradition treaty with Pakistan so the bloke can be sent back there if they find he's been involved.

What saddens me is that when that kid 'Maddy' went missing on one of those Portuguese resorts there was an unprecedented media outcry. You couldn't move without seeing that poor girls face for week upon week.

They returned to the story time and time again. Hell, Sky still have a site about it (http://news.sky.com/skynews/Topic-Pages/Madeleine)

I find it hard to believe that the fact she came from an upper-middle class white family from the Midlands and not a lower class Pakistani family from the North has an influence on that coverage.

But then that's beside the point, isn't it. I just hope whatever's going on this poor kid gets home safe.

What saddens me is that when that kid 'Maddy' went missing on one of those Portuguese resorts there was an unprecedented media outcry. You couldn't move without seeing that poor girls face for week upon week.

They returned to the story time and time again. Hell, Sky still have a site about it (http://news.sky.com/skynews/Topic-Pages/Madeleine)

I find it hard to believe that the fact she came from an upper-middle class white family from the Midlands and not a lower class Pakistani family from the North has an influence on that coverage.

But then that's beside the point, isn't it. I just hope whatever's going on this poor kid gets home safe.

Totally agree... but then again, her parents went in over drive to try to get it in the papers / media etc... More than normal...

Edited by oafc0000

just been on news,father has flown back to manchester even though the search is still on for the boy...very strange

Only reason I can think of is he is about to be arrested...

Maybe he feels he is going to be unfairly blamed... Or maybe he has something to hide...

if it was my son who was kidnapped , i would not have come home ,so too me its strange that the father came home