Oldham Lad kidnapped in Pakistan

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the dad looks like he is not so happy to see his son safely back home, if it was my son returned home safely and well i would be very happy ,but the boys dad looks very worried in fact it looks like he has something to hide m81rhj.jpg

The father of a five-year-old British boy, who was kidnapped in Pakistan last week, has returned to Britain, diplomatic sources say without his son! strange you would think he would stay there until his son was released , maybe its a inside job

if it was my son who was kidnapped , i would not have come home ,so too me its strange that the father came home

Rehman Malik, Pakistan's interior minister, had earlier indicated that he wanted Mr Saeed to stay as a witness. :jailed::bobby::detectivegm0:

You don't seem too keen on this bloke for some reason Bob.

You don't seem too keen on this bloke for some reason Bob.

well being a dad and if my son was kidnapped and was home safe and well i would be very happy and smiling , it looks strange too me his dad is :unsure: of himself , i got a feeling he is involved in the kidnap

the dad looks like he is not so happy to see his son safely back home, if it was my son returned home safely and well i would be very happy ,but the boys dad looks very worried in fact it looks like he has something to hide

Thank you Dixon of Dock Green.

Oldham to be famous....talks are in place to make a blockbuster film about the kidnapping of young Sahil Waheel from Shaw.....Al Pacino to play the dad..........Dawn French to play the mum and Ronnie Corbett to play the lad.....

the dad looks like he is not so happy to see his son safely back home, if it was my son returned home safely and well i would be very happy ,but the boys dad looks very worried in fact it looks like he has something to hide m81rhj.jpg

Or maybe he's just knackered after a traumatic couple of weeks and a 9 hour flight? And he's had enough of cameras following him everywhere and just wants some privacy and quiet time with his family?

That's a hell of a conclusion to make form one photo, Bob! Did it take you long to find one of him looking glum? :wink:

If you saw the tv footage of the same pictures I'm sure you'd agree he looked happy enough - if somewhat exhausted.

Relief and happiness can sometimes show itself in unexpected ways after such a traumatic series of events.

I don't for a minute think his dad was in on the kidnap. But I do think he may be suffering form the stress of being involved in an elaborate police sting to arrest the kidnappers on receipt of the ransom - not to mention the worry of what might have happened to his son if it had gone wrong.

That's a hell of a conclusion to make form one photo, Bob! Did it take you long to find one of him looking glum? :wink:

If you saw the tv footage of the same pictures I'm sure you'd agree he looked happy enough - if somewhat exhausted.

Relief and happiness can sometimes show itself in unexpected ways after such a traumatic series of events.

I don't for a minute think his dad was in on the kidnap. But I do think he may be suffering form the stress of being involved in an elaborate police sting to arrest the kidnappers on receipt of the ransom - not to mention the worry of what might have happened to his son if it had gone wrong.

I don't think the families' dealings with our wonderful boys in blue will be ended here however :wink: