Exeter Post Game Thread

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely no excuse for not taking the game to exeter today. Penney will probably get the Leyton Orient game but I think the time has come to twist and take a gamble.

There is not a chance in hell Penney is keeping us up.

Agreed, orient is absolutely must win, no excuses.

Also was Danny N penneys signing or a board signing?

1 SHOT ON GOAL ALL GAME AND THAT IS FROM OUR CENTRE HALF - :censored: DISGRACE!!!

1-1 - PENNEY SHUTS UP SHOP FOR A DRAW AND TAKES NARDIELLO OFF, ONLY BRILL SAVED HIM.

been in support of him but i have had enough of NOT wanting to WIN games.

PENNEY OUT GANNON IN!!!!

Edited by Lookers_Carl
swearing

Not too bothered about the draw but I'd have loved a win based on the drama of the last 10 minutes. Gregan scoring...Brill saving a penalty. Being pissed off at the Trannies winning....only to find out that Sky Sports made a mistake and it was Southampton who went 2-1 up.....but then minutes later finding out that Tranmere were winning after all.

Not good enough!!!!!

credit where credit is due...david has had a wretched time of late,Sso for me this is a great result ,not only have we halted the slide but we now have the opportunity to press on. What with all our home games and the crowd behind him safety is in the bag....

well done david .....ps hurry back soon keigan you where missed today... :grin: :grin:

1 SHOT ON GOAL ALL GAME AND THAT IS FROM OUR CENTRE HALF - :censored: DISGRACE!!!

1-1 - PENNEY SHUTS UP SHOP FOR A DRAW AND TAKES NARDIELLO OFF, ONLY BRILL SAVED HIM.

PENNEY OUT GANNON IN!!!!

Gannon how are we going to get him to come?

its getting harder to support penney.

i think all latics fans will want him to get rid of all this build up play and just shoot. we need goals but not shooting. if we dont win the next two then im afraid i will be joining the penney out party

If we lose on Tuesday he'll be gone..................he might go before!!!!

Needed to win, but a draw away from home when the referee's given 2 penalties against you isn't a bad result. Gregan must be knackered from doing absolutely everything though.

We have to win on Tuesday,there's a bit of a gap opening up now between us and Tranmere and we're in danger of losing touch with the teams above us.

credit where credit is due...david has had a wretched time of late,Sso for me this is a great result ,not only have we halted the slide but we now have the opportunity to press on. What with all our home games and the crowd behind him safety is in the bag....

well done david .....ps hurry back soon keigan you where missed today... :grin: :grin:

please tell me you are joking

We just about scraped a draw by the skin of our teeth (thanks only to Mr Brill and Mr Gregan) against a team below us. One shot in the whole game!!!

Time to twist now in my opinion and make a change, we are going down under Penney.

PENNEY OUT GANNON IN!!!!

One shot in the entire match is a damning statistic and cannot be ignored, no matter what slant Penney puts on it in his post match interview.

Just what the hell were they doing with all that possession?

I was actually quite optimistic with the line-up, however, that soon disappeared when the stats started coming up.

Enough is enough for me. Poor result this one, no matter what anyone says because we will get the same excuses from the same people....... (we were away / we havn't had a full squad all season / he hasn't had time...... bla blah blah). 1 shot away at Exeter is not good enough. Penney out now before its too late.

I dont want to see my once great club playing 4th division football, simple as!

please tell me you are joking

We just about scraped a draw by the skin of our teeth (thanks only to Mr Brill and Mr Gregan) against a team below us. One shot in the whole game!!!

Time to twist now in my opinion and make a change, we are going down under Penney.

When that fat lady starts to sing start to worry till then keep believing....David will keep us up but we need to back him and back the players to ala keigan :grin: :grin:

One shot in the entire match is a damning statistic and cannot be ignored, no matter what slant Penney puts on it in his post match interview.

Just what the hell were they doing with all that possession?

I was actually quite optimistic with the line-up, however, that soon disappeared when the stats started coming up.

exactly. im not a penney outer yet but i will be if he keeps the tactics like they are. we have a fairly solid defense and probably a good attack. if we go attacking and shoot on site, im convinced we will get results

Enough is enough for me. Poor result this one, no matter what anyone says because we will get the same excuses from the same people....... (we were away / we havn't had a full squad all season / he hasn't had time...... bla blah blah). 1 shot away at Exeter is not good enough. Penney out now before its too late.

I dont want to see my once great club playing 4th division football, simple as!

Snigger.

Once great? I'll have a pint of what you're on.