Stat for you

the last time we scored three goals in a game was 28th February 2009, 372 days ago... have we ever gone as long without scoring 3 goals in a game before? Even during the God awful season that was 98/99 we scored 3 goals on several occasions. Reality will begin to bite for a few come Easter and we're still in the :censored:. You cannot simply rely on winning 1-0 every week - sometimes it pays to occasionally rip the opposition a new bumhole!

Edited by oafcprozac

the last time we scored three goals in a game was 28th February 2009, 372 days ago... have we ever gone as long without scoring 3 goals in a game before? Even during the God awful season that was 98/99 we scored 3 goals on several occasions. Reality will begin to bite for a few come Easter and we're still in the :censored:. You cannot simply rely on winning 1-0 every week - sometimes it pays to occasionally rip the opposition a new bumhole!

Will be at least another 13 months as well if Penney is still in charge.

out of interest, who did we play?

out of interest, who did we play?

Millwall A: 2-3 Taylor header last minute. We'd been 2-0 up within 10 minutes then got pegged back in the 2nd half.

This win lifted us up to 3rd. If I remember it all correctly, it was just before doggy-gate and Windass' stupid blog.

Look at us now :disappointed:

Millwall A: 2-3 Taylor header last minute. We'd been 2-0 up within 10 minutes then got pegged back in the 2nd half.

This win lifted us up to 3rd. If I remember it all correctly, it was just before doggy-gate and Windass' stupid blog.

Look at us now :disappointed:

Maybe that's what you get for sacking a club-legend of a manager working near-miracles on a relatively paltry budget, on the back of pressure from a section of fans largely stirred up on this perhaps over-influential messageboard?

I note Shez walked off with League 2 MOTM in February, 6 wins from 7. I suspect our one saving grace is that he didn't take "his mate" Greegs with him.

<_<

Maybe that's what you get for sacking a club-legend of a manager working near-miracles on a relatively paltry budget, on the back of pressure from a section of fans largely stirred up on this perhaps over-influential messageboard?

I note Shez walked off with League 2 MOTM in February, 6 wins from 7. I suspect our one saving grace is that he didn't take "his mate" Greegs with him.

<_<

and your point is? :grin:

Spot on, by the way.

Not sure but from Mar 22 1980 to Oct 30 1981 we scored 3 goals in a league match just once. Strikers who played quite a bit during that period included Stainrod, Wylde, Palmer...

<_<

Not that you're bitter or anything.