BBC Highlights - Leyton Orient

If you have somebody like Pav on your team, and a bit of pace like Smalley, those sort of goals should be happening a couple of times a month.

Hopefully that will bring a bit of belief back to Smalley's game.

I didn't fully appreciated the run Stephens made to give Taylor the option for the second. More of the same please .... that was an excellent move and finish too.

If you want more detailed highlights you can go here-

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/e...v_2/8541754.stm

I'd agree its a good run from Smalley but those are the sort of goals that top teams score a lot more frequently- especially considering its the sort of goal Taylor is more than capable of scoring too. Its a great run from Stephens too, again the sort of thing that could be happening more frequently.

I didn't fully appreciated the run Stephens made to give Taylor the option for the second. More of the same please .... that was an excellent move and finish too.

It was a very good run from Stephens and an excellent finish, but I cant believe how much time and space they gave Taylor!

Even better than then appeared live. Both really good goals; with quality "killer" passes from Pawel and Taylor. 2 very good runs & finishes from Deane & Dale. Top stuff - more of the same please on saturday!!

we will tear wycombe apart if we play like that consistently for 90 mins

Finally got round to seeing this (I haven't bothered much with highlights packages this season :huh: ), at first it does look like they are standing right off us but there are always options that the player on the ball has, that's the key IMO. Good movement, but you have to be up there to be able to make the moves and give the options, it doesn't work if you are 30 yards behind the play!