06 Hazell

16 Gregan

08 Smalley

18 Taylor

07 Whitaker

20 Stephens

09 Abbott

17 Parker

Subs: 37 Flahavan, 02 Aljofree, 21 Black, 14 Furman, 26 :censored:, 27 Millar, 38 Eaves.

Wonder if Millar will get some time - anyone seem him play for the reserves?

Hauled off before the hour again after another ineffective performance. What a truly awful signing he's turned out to be!

Biggest cheer of the game came when he got taken off.

He was poor but didnt have a lot to work with 2 decent balls out wide just b4 he went off. We just have got the players to get him in behind teams and when we has got there he doesn't finish if he doesn't play again this season we wouldn't miss him

Biggest cheer of the game came when he got taken off.

He was poor but didnt have a lot to work with 2 decent balls out wide just b4 he went off. We just have got the players to get him in behind teams and when we has got there he doesn't finish if he doesn't play again this season we wouldn't miss him

keigan gets slated before a ball is kicked ...ok so the majority of people think that he is poo...that's there choice .But to cheer an oldham player off is despicable...it's no blinking wonder we are where we are ..

SUPPORT YER BLOOMING TEAM

keigan gets slated before a ball is kicked ...ok so the majority of people think that he is poo...that's there choice .But to cheer an oldham player off is despicable...it's no blinking wonder we are where we are ..

SUPPORT YER BLOOMING TEAM

Agreed. Whilst he is generally poor the way he is singled out and abused so readily is ridiculous.

Agreed. Whilst he is generally poor the way he is singled out and abused so readily is ridiculous.

yeah it was disappointing I never understand the negativity some of our fans have. he hasn't been great for us but he was no worse than say Taylor or several others 2nd half. I know he missed a lot of chances this season but he was in a blue shirt today and he deserved better treatment than that people slate him for a lack of effort but i did see him trying to hustle and close down hes no paul warne but he doesn't half get some stick for nonsense at times

yeah it was disappointing I never understand the negativity some of our fans have. he hasn't been great for us but he was no worse than say Taylor or several others 2nd half. I know he missed a lot of chances this season but he was in a blue shirt today and he deserved better treatment than that people slate him for a lack of effort but i did see him trying to hustle and close down hes no paul warne but he doesn't half get some stick for nonsense at times

Spot on. I believe it's because he's percieved as being a bit of a flash :censored:, and nobody really likes those, least of all pissed off working class blokes.

Parker lost the ball and stood still. Abbott ran passed him chasing the player and ball. Tosser.

Eaves did more in 5 mins than Parker did the entire time he was on the pitch. And don't dare put Abbott in the same bracket as Parker. He is without doubt the lazest, disinterested Footballer I have ever had the misfortune to pay money to watch.

Edited by Lags

Parker lost the ball and stood still. Abbott ran passed him chasing the player and ball. Tosser.

Eaves did more in 5 mins than Parker did the entire time he was on the pitch. And don't dare put Abbott in the same bracket as Parker. He is without doubt the lazest, disinterested Footballer I have ever had the misfortune to pay money to watch.

Spot on Lags. It is incredible that Penney cannot see the negative influence that playing Parker has on the team. Can you imagine watching that excuse for a footballer play while you are sat on the bench. Having him in the team is like playing with 10 men. I think Martin Gray agrees as well. He was shouting instructions to Parker in the first half telling him to get goalside of a player when they had a corner (something that the under 7 team I coach don't have to be told). I lost it at this point and shouted something along the lines of "please remove Mr Parker from the field of play Mr Penney, if you would be so kind" - Martin Gray turned round and nodded his agreement!!

correct!! people on here saying he doesnt deserve the stick bollocks he is lazy,disinterested and looks like he hasnt played football before he never gets goalside of a player ! the only good points about him at blackpool were his pace and winding up opponents and he cant even do that now!! get rid waste of sperm!

get out of our club!!!!