Let's hope the monkey hangers......

get spanked tonight by Southampton.

It's that stage of the season were you have to start hoping teams around you pick up sweet f.a. :grin:

fingers crossed! we will have 4 games in hand on them, when we next kick a ball" surely if they are not above us then! its another nearly gone? :wink:

Aye. Especially seeing as though I've got Soton on my accy...

I've recently discovered Betfair. I'm not sure you could place accumulators but it's potentially brilliant - I got 20/1 on a horse the other day that was at 9's and 10's with all the bookmakers, not that it won like. :( A case of the punters knowing more than the bookmakers it would seem!

I've recently discovered Betfair. I'm not sure you could place accumulators but it's potentially brilliant - I got 20/1 on a horse the other day that was at 9's and 10's with all the bookmakers, not that it won like. :( A case of the punters knowing more than the bookmakers it would seem!

Well its punter v punter, so its a case of a perfect market.

Go to the races with a decent phone (one with internet access).

Watch the odds change on the bookies' board race side and when you spot the "steamer" get on to Betfair then ... you can make a mint :wink:

latics to get relegated 4/1 or similar on there, tempting to make it less painful!

Leave the betting advice to Blue Pizza Stitch :wink:

I can beat that. A few months ago I backed against a screaming favourite at the dogs. The second favourite at the track was about 14/1 the favourite just could not lose.........I had £2 on Betfair and some tosser gave me 70/1. WAtched the race on SKY. The favourite had its tail trapped in the gate of the trap.....£140

nice :) Another 3 yards the fave would have caught it.

Strange but absolutely the truth. Check it out it was Hove if I recall rightly

I can beat that. A few months ago I backed against a screaming favourite at the dogs. The second favourite at the track was about 14/1 the favourite just could not lose.........I had £2 on Betfair and some tosser gave me 70/1. WAtched the race on SKY. The favourite had its tail trapped in the gate of the trap.....£140

nice :) Another 3 yards the fave would have caught it.

Strange but absolutely the truth. Check it out it was Hove if I recall rightly

they are 1 up and so are brentford

saints now 1-1 :grin: and brentford now 2-0

Things not going so well.

Notice that Leon Legge scored for Brentford. He is a player that reminds me of Neal Trotman. He came from my Local side Tonbridge angels, and I know BP1960 would approve of unearthing another NL gem.

If we stay up, I think a couple of old heads, some youth and a few non league players would do wonders for us.

Leon Legge was obviously destined for higher things, it is up to us to provide the opportunity for those players to shine.

Thing is DP had a record int his recgard, so may be his tactic was to get some experience in, a afew short term fixes and blood some players in. The injuries hampered us at the start.

Edited by singe

Southend 2-0 Walsall

Come on Darren Byfield - sort it!

EDIT: (assuming you get off the bench)

2nd EDIT: Walsall have had a man sent off

Southend strikeforce:

17 Vernon

28 Spencer

And Anthony Grant and Steve Mldenhall. Oldham rejects!!

West Ham 0-3 Wolves (2 cracking goals in the last few minutes)

Colchester 3-3 Brentford

Decent goals but two across the keeper, is anyone else worried about the fact that Rob Green is supposedly the best we've got? 'Cos he don't half let some :censored:e 'uns in!