Home v Gillingham 3 April

Oh sarky lol - just a long way to travel then find out it was ticket only - thats all - it doesn't usually say about buying tickets to home games, which is why I asked the question, but perhaps safer to ring the ticket office. Cheers!

It definately won't sell out.

I'll be there +1 on the way to David Haye vs Ruiz

Oh sarky lol - just a long way to travel then find out it was ticket only - thats all - it doesn't usually say about buying tickets to home games, which is why I asked the question, but perhaps safer to ring the ticket office. Cheers!

Save yourself a phone call love. You can deffo pay on the day, I always do for my daughter!

Or you could straight into Manchester after the game, drink all the beer you can find, and then watch the mighty Airbourne blow the roof off the Apollo which is what i'm doing!

RAISE THE FLAG FOR ROCK N ROLL.......

I'll also be watchin Haye Ruiz....looking forward to it, much more than the Oldham game and a reason why I aint going!!!

I'll be in Walkabout in town watchin Manure V Chelsea followed by an all day bender. Now thats a day out!!!

I'll also be watchin Haye Ruiz....looking forward to it, much more than the Oldham game and a reason why I aint going!!!

I'll be in Walkabout in town watchin Manure V Chelsea followed by an all day bender. Now thats a day out!!!

glad to know our fans would rather watch scum than oldham <_<

What a lad you clearly are.

Whilst we are at it I would like to force my Saturday 3rd April on you.

Walk the dog.

Shave various body parts.

Consider going to Latics, then settle down for an afternoon of Come Dine With Me on E4 instead.

Drink some lager.

Endure relations with my other half.

i'll be dragging 3 of my family along to the match. if i've got to ruin my birthday by watching that shower of sh*te then they can all suffer as well.

Do you reckon i'll need to buy tickets in advance to make sure they can all sit together? :wink:

i'll be dragging 3 of my family along to the match. if i've got to ruin my birthday by watching that shower of sh*te then they can all suffer as well.

Do you reckon i'll need to buy tickets in advance to make sure they can all sit together? :wink:

wow have they made you that mad for you to take them there :wink:

happy birthday for then pal.

The only place you won't be able to sit together is in the Director's Box.

I'm coming up from Brizzle without a ticket - I love a challenge. If you can't all get seats together, Rosa, you can have mine and I'll try and find one somewhere else. A tall order, I know, but I did say I love a challenge. :grin:

get with the game fella

walkabout is now wahoo :wink: :wink: :wink: