Just done the BBC Predictor

We are relegated on goal difference, a final day home defeat to Charlton proves decisive after Gillingham win at already relegated Wycombe... :unsure:

Brentford D

Gills W

Hudds L

Bristol Rov L

Mongs L

Carlisle D

Southend w

Southampton L

Yeovil L

Charlton L

48 points, we go down on GD, as I think we've a few hammerings to come - i'm convinced cautious Dave's safety first tactics will be our downfall. Exeter who are awful have scored TEN more goals than us so far!

Penney needed a minimum of 12 points from the 18 available in March, the most he can get is 11. Anything more than 6 points this week and we're doomed in my humble opinion.

We are relegated on goal difference, a final day home defeat to Charlton proves decisive after Gillingham win at already relegated Wycombe... :unsure:

Brentford D

Gills W

Hudds L

Bristol Rov L

Mongs L

Carlisle D

Southend w

Southampton L

Yeovil L

Charlton L

48 points, we go down on GD, as I think we've a few hammerings to come - i'm convinced cautious Dave's safety first tactics will be our downfall. Exeter who are awful have scored TEN more goals than us so far!

Penney needed a minimum of 12 points from the 18 available in March, the most he can get is 11. Anything more than 6 points this week and we're doomed in my humble opinion.

I completed it yesterday, came up with us just surviving, due to goal difference

Brentford D

Gills W

Hudds L

Bristol Rov L

Mongs L

Carlisle D

Southend w

Southampton L

Yeovil L

Charlton L

I'm just a bit more confident than that... purely as I think Rovers will go to sleep pretty soon, and Saints and Yeovil will have bugger all to play for by then - however our record in the south west is pitiful...

Its all about playing teams that have sod all to play for, which is why I think the points may come from people other than Southend and Gillingham...

I think 48/49 points will see us safe however, purely cos theres some dross down there with us.... we will see, however this aint going to be fun. at all.

I haven't done the predictor but I've been looking at the fixture list for a while thinking the next two games could be make or break. Those are two where we have to be looking for three points. And the games after that all look tough. If we slip up in the next two, we could easily end up finishing the season with a bad run and going down.

Its all about playing teams that have sod all to play for,

I think 48/49 points will see us safe however, purely cos theres some dross down there with us.... we will see, however this aint going to be fun. at all.

playing teams that have nothing to play for is hard...because of our situation panic will set in,confidence is shot to pieces if we dont score in first half means we must score in second..too much pressure heaped on ourself..where as the team with nothing to play for are totally relaxed,cant go up or down...so they play a more natural game...

if we do go down were knackered....and all because we go into every game trying to cling on to the point we already have

Got the Tramps and Orient dropping down when I've done it. We finish a whole point clear.

Then again I've got Swindonia going up and Udders making the playoffs.

I've got us safe on 49 points in 16th despit only getting a point at Yeovil from our last 2 games. Southend and Exeter going down on 44 points with Wycombe and Stockport.

Also got Swindon pipping Millwall for 2nd with Leeds in 4th and Southampton and Charlton also in the playoffs

Stockport and probably Wycombe have gone.

Looking at the fixtures I can see it being 2 from Exeter, Southend and Hartlepool to join them.

I think we will pick up another 2 wins and 3 draws which should see s safe by 4 or 5 points.

At the top end can see Leeds blowing it with probably Millwall pipping them, although looking at the fixtures, it could well be Swindon who sneak in.

Just did the same with a slightly different perspective and with Oldham winning the game on the 24th, Oldham are safe on 50 points and SUFC relegated on 45... Then rejigged the game on the 24th with Latics and Southend sharing a 2 - 2 draw thanks to goals from Scott Spencer and Vernon cancelling out early strikes for Abbott and Taylor and Tranmere go down instead on goal difference.... Happy days!

However it works out you fancy it going to the last day with 2 from 6 in contention!

My feeling is it will be Stockport, Wycombe, Gillingham and Tranmere/Southend

Just did the same with a slightly different perspective and with Oldham winning the game on the 24th, Oldham are safe on 50 points and SUFC relegated on 45... Then rejigged the game on the 24th with Latics and Southend sharing a 2 - 2 draw thanks to goals from Scott Spencer and Vernon cancelling out early strikes for Abbott and Taylor and Tranmere go down instead on goal difference.... Happy days!

However it works out you fancy it going to the last day with 2 from 6 in contention!

My feeling is it will be Stockport, Wycombe, Gillingham and Tranmere/Southend

How secure are Southend's finances? Any chance of them going into administration before the end of the season? Not that i'd wish that on any team, but, you know, everyone for themselves at this stage of the season.

How secure are Southend's finances? Any chance of them going into administration before the end of the season? Not that i'd wish that on any team, but, you know, everyone for themselves at this stage of the season.

they are hoping to start work on new stadium in summer so they can't be that skint!