Would You Attend All The Remaining Games this Season If ...

Dave Penney left by Mutual Consent??  

182 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • Dont Care who is in charge, I'll still be attending

With the masses now not attending, a simple question.

Would you come back to B.p to support the Team, if Penney left?

Under 3000 for a league game ! This cant happen again, we need to back the lads even if they play like my Aunty !

It will happen again. It's happened once now in a game we lost. Hardly encouraging. I heard season ticket holders around me vowing to join those season ticket holders already not going.

The damage is done and could be far greater by May.

I don't believe he would go either. Doesn't give a monkey's does he. There's a pay off in this.

I voted "Don't care" But that's only because I have a season ticket. Which I won't have next term if that clown is still around.

+1

Dave Penney. The single reason why i'll be picking and choosing my games next season, regardless of manager. At twenty quid a time too, it'll be few and far between when i'm actually at BP next season. The damage has been done. TTA should of acted weeks/months ago.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

+1

Dave Penney. The single reason why i'll be picking and choosing my games next season, regardless of manager. At twenty quid a time too, it'll be few and far between when i'm actually at BP next season. The damage has been done. TTA should of acted weeks/months ago.

havnt voted because its immateriel tta should change the name to the three pillocks how could anybody that is supposedbto be businessmen let the :censored: that has come out of bp and not do anything about it needs looking at brainwise .and i will not be renewing my st if that boring ,braindead ,tactically inept ,piece of :censored: called mr bad penney is in charge :ranting:

havnt voted because its immateriel tta should change the name to the three pillocks how could anybody that is supposedbto be businessmen let the :censored: that has come out of bp and not do anything about it needs looking at brainwise .and i will not be renewing my st if that boring ,braindead ,tactically inept ,piece of :censored: called mr bad penney is in charge :ranting:

So thats a maybe then ???? :unsure:

:wink:

I'll use his :wink:

:lol:

I can't see DP leaving by mutual consent as I can't imagine he sees himself getting as well a paid job as a football manager, or indeed anything else, again.

Dave Penney seems the sort of character who will not want to be SACKED and be proved a failure.... Mutual consent looks a lot better on a CV and for your next interview :wink:

Dave Penney seems the sort of character who will not want to be SACKED and be proved a failure.... Mutual consent looks a lot better on a CV and for your next interview :wink:

Hopefully so. I had a similar thought and was going to say that if he was a rich man (maybe he is, I have no idea) he may be more inclined to look after his CV as opposed to his bank balance.

Seeing as he can't fancy his chances of another league job any time soon I fear may just keep going and await the compensation.

Hopefully so. I had a similar thought and was going to say that if he was a rich man (maybe he is, I have no idea) he may be more inclined to look after his CV as opposed to his bank balance.

Seeing as he can't fancy his chances of another league job any time soon I fear may just keep going and await the compensation.

get rid of this useless **** now,after tonights game,which i left(again)as soon as their 3rd goal went in,he is killing this club,i will gladly kick this spud all the way up the m62 back were this yorkshire sh*t belongs :angry::angry:

I'll be there anyway as I have a ST.

I don't think Penney will walk, he will stick to his guns and await a payout IMO.

Either way it is not a case of the club not being able to afford to get rid of him, I don't think they can afford not to get rid of him.

He has knocked about 1500 off the average gate, that must be costing a fortune.

ST sales next season will be at an all time low, as will gates if he stays.

The bottom line is by hook or by crook he must go, it already maybe too late to keep us up, last night was a must win for me as is Saturday given the fixtures we still have to come.

:lol:

Precisely what I s aid to Lukers last night. If Penney gets sacked here he will find it extremely difficult to get another job at this level having failed with 2 teams, both with reasonable budgets.

We make DP an offer to go now (ie wages until the end of the season) and call it mutual consent.

- We get out of paying a hefty compensation fee

- He get out of having +1 sacking and/or +1 relegation on his CV

I am in no way a fan of DP's but I fail to see how he can shoulder any of the blame for last nights performance. For me that was easily in the top 5 this season, maybe higher. We played good football at times and attacked. The 3 Brentford goals came from poor defending. I am at a loss at how many free kicks Hazell has given away by having his arms all over the opposition.

Under 3000 for a league game ! This cant happen again, we need to back the lads even if they play like my Aunty !

Something has to give though.

+ 4

Are you just trying to gauge how many would come back rich so TTA know how much were all willing to pay towards getting shut of such an inept manager :wink:

I honestly don't think the club can afford to keep him on next season. Even if we were to play like flamin Brazil in the next 9 games and finish mid table the damage has already been done.

If Penney is still here next season the fans won't be....it's really that simple!!!

I honestly don't think the club can afford to keep him on next season. Even if we were to play like flamin Brazil in the next 9 games and finish mid table the damage has already been done.

If a Dave Penney side did "play like flamin Brazil in the next 9 games" I would suggest that he had turned it round and should be kept on. The damage would have been repaired.

Not going to happen though.