New manager - Alan Hardy?

Just thought of this superb possibility. Would be a cheap appointment, someone who has been around the club for many years and has the respect of everyone within it. Knows the club and the game inside out, he's a fans favourite, and would surely fight with passion and energy to maintain the club survive. When successful we could possibily even give him a full season next year to take us to the play-offs, a cheap opition all ways.

It could be a bit risky bringing him in at such a crunch time, but i'm sure he's been in this position before to have enough knowledge and experience to keep us up.

Just thought of this superb possibility. Would be a cheap appointment, someone who has been around the club for many years and has the respect of everyone within it. Knows the club and the game inside out, he's a fans favourite, and would surely fight with passion and energy to maintain the club survive. When successful we could possibily even give him a full season next year to take us to the play-offs, a cheap opition all ways.

It could be a bit risky bringing him in at such a crunch time, but i'm sure he's been in this position before to have enough knowledge and experience to keep us up.

Ive been on these forums a while now, and seen numerous posts from you. I've yet to see one that makes one iota of sense. Although I'm sure you thrive on the attention of responses such as this, I ask, nay, beg, please keep your ridiculous thoughts and opinions to yourself to save me from having to read similar diatribe in future.....

Ive been on these forums a while now, and seen numerous posts from you. I've yet to see one that makes one iota of sense. Although I'm sure you thrive on the attention of responses such as this, I ask, nay, beg, please keep your ridiculous thoughts and opinions to yourself to save me from having to read similar diatribe in future.....

Why wouldn't he keep us up?

Guest FyldeBlue

There was just one problem with your April fool joke - hardy does not come cheap, and who did you think has been undermining all these managers over the last 25 years ?

• 2 months later...

Just seen in the other thread that Hardy couldn't comment, with a wink and a smile? No media attention on him!

Hopefully not him, with him being in the country i think it won't be.

Hope our new man keeps him on in his current role though.

Just seen in the other thread that Hardy couldn't comment, with a wink and a smile? No media attention on him!

Hopefully not him, with him being in the country i think it won't be.

Hope our new man keeps him on in his current role though.

Who knows, Maybe a Dickov-Hardy combo of with AH in the Asst Mgr role :wink:

HardDick, surely?

No, Dickov is number one. You can't have hard without dick(ov) but as many will know you can have dick(ov) without hard.

In the same way it would be DickBunn or DickGray.

Edited by ritchie82