• Jon Worthington
    • Chris Taylor
    • Pawel Abbott
    • Lewis Guy
    • Danny Whitaker
    • Alex Marrow
    • Tom Eaves

greegs for me too.

He took two knocks and you could see he was struggling near the end.

Hope he is okay for Hudders on Tuesday.

Reubs...you scare me.....one of them days eh but well done

It wasn't pretty but its a win

My vote goes to Guy - could be a vital goal in our survival and he looked comfortable up front with Pav.

The defence yesterday was let off with Gillingham being crap. Too many errors leaving the goal vunerable - especially that one where Greegs slipped to let their striker one on one and blasted it over. Overall though - Job done. 7 games to go - 7 points minimum required.

Ratings:

Brill - 8 - Looked solid in goal although not tested that much (Didnt even realise it was him till 2nd half!)

Black - 7 - Couple of errors and stray passes but overall not bad from the youngster

Gregan - 8 - Couple of errors but carrying on after two knocks shows how hard this player is - Player of the Season hands down.

Hazell - 7 - Another clean sheet in defence but he's got to keep tighter on strikers. Better teams would have pounced yesterday.

Lee - 8 - Very talented player which were finally getting a chance to see. One of the better players in the game.

Taylor - 5 - He doesn't look fit due to possible injury (I know he's up for it as he bleeds blue for Latics) and needs a rest. Good run and cross though 1st half.

Stephens - 7 - Good passing and presence in midfield but he needs more aggression and urge to push forward fi we want to stay up.

Worthington - 2 - Shocking performance, only made one good tackle after his own cock up!

(Sub Whitaker - 7 - Pushed the team forward and showed a bit of passion to the team)

Millar - 8 - I like this player, passion and pace on the wing. Another fine performance although he needed more of the ball first half.

(Sub :censored: - 6 - Little time but a comfortable sub to bring on - should start instead of Worthington against Huddersfield in my opinion)

Abbott - 7 - Looked lively, could of bagged a goal if the Gills goalkeeper hadn't of got a touch from Taylors cheeky cross.

(Sub Eaves - 7 - His height provides a threat up front but he also looked good in defence when Gillingham tried to get an equiliser)

Guy - 8 - Cool finish and looked calm and composed up front with Pav - more of the same please on Tuesday night.

Gotta be Greegs. He was obviously struggling after taking two heavy knocks, but still did the job apart from one slip and that can happen to the best of 'em. Thought Whits, while not a stand out, changed the game and proved CM is his position. Worthy was total bobbins; didn't see him hit a decent pass to a blue shirt once.