Wladmir Klitschko Calls Out Haye

Haye is gonna get murdered!

Doubt it. More explosive power than the pair of them. Can see Haye knocking them both out. I reckon this is a bluff and talks will break down 'because of promoters', can't see those two robots wanting anything to do with Haye.

Doubt it. More explosive power than the pair of them. Can see Haye knocking them both out. I reckon this is a bluff and talks will break down 'because of promoters', can't see those two robots wanting anything to do with Haye.

I’d fancy Haye as well. Both of the Klitchko’s are pretty one-dimensional compared to his speed and agility, and he has enough power to hurt them over a number of rounds.

(Skip to 2:05)

I'd favour either Klitschko over Haye....but I think Haye has the power to KO Wlad. Although Wlad hasn't been knocked down in 5 years. Forget Haye knocking out Vitali, that doesn't happen...Vitali has never ever tasted the canvas, he's a hard bastard. But if Haye can get out of the way of the jab he could out point Vitali. I dunno which one would be harder for Haye, Wlad's got one of the best jab's in the sport and he's more athletic than Vitali, if his chin has improved then I can't see Haye KO'ing him.

Edited by Bring Back Ronnie Moore

I’d fancy Haye as well. Both of the Klitchko’s are pretty one-dimensional compared to his speed and agility, and he has enough power to hurt them over a number of rounds.

But they're awesome in that one dimension....they just break their opponents down round after round and control the fight fight amazingly with their jabs. And Haye's chin isn't all that great, he could get sparked out just as easily (if not more easily than Wlad).

BUT, all the the Klits more recent opponents have been small plodgy guys who move forward and have no agility or speed, they're tailor made for the Klits and their jab. Haye isn't like those, he's mobile, he'll be able to get around their jab and get some shots on them.

Personally, If Haye can land a punch (that certainly wasnt flush) onto 7ft Valuev's chin and make him stagger to the ropes as though he's necked 20 pints then i'm fairly confident he can hurt Vitali to the point where he could possibly go down. Although I'm in agreement with you that he is one hard bastard, he should be able to tag his chin with a little more success and venom than he could on Valuev. The only thing that worries me is that we haven't really seen what Haye's chin is like since his move up to heavy. Ruiz could only muster a few pats on the head but i feel if either of the Klitchko's lands a bomb on Haye, it could well be game over.

Overall though, I feel Haye can certainly beat both, possible KO both.

Also, I was at the MEN for Haye v Ruiz and the atmosphere was electric, If he could convince either Klitchko over here, I'd defo try to bag myself a ticket

Back on topic somewhat, if I can take the liberty of filling in the blanks here - Haye isn't running from the K Bros - the deal that was put on the table for Haye regarding the WBC and the IBF titles (i think) was an insult - it would have tied him down to 4 or 5 fights in those promotions and it was going to give him back sod all cash. So he skipped a fight with one of them, then when the other brother came around for the fight he took on Valuev for around $5million, which was shrewd on his behalf because, he got the cash, a title and presumably fights with the K Bros all with being patient.

Apparently Haye could not have said any of this before due to a confidentiality clause which has since expired.

I think I've got it right anyway...

Back on topic somewhat, if I can take the liberty of filling in the blanks here - Haye isn't running from the K Bros - the deal that was put on the table for Haye regarding the WBO and the IBF titles (i think) was an insult - it would have tied him down to 4 or 5 fights in those promotions and it was going to give him back sod all cash. So he skipped a fight with one of them, then when the other brother came around for the fight he took on Valuev for around $5million, which was shrewd on his behalf because, he got the cash, a title and the fights with the K Bros all with being patient.

Apparently Haye could not have said any of this before due to a confidentiality clause which has since expired.

I think I've got it right anyway...

The fight with Wlad was on last year. Haye signed that silly contract for him and Wlad to fight at Stamford Bridge in June. The fight was on, they promoted it:

image-2-for-david-haye-career-in-pictures-gallery-874059197.jpg

But Haye pulled out a month or so before because of an "injury". Although the real reason is speculated to be the fact that Setanta who were broadcasting the fight here in the UK were on the verge of going bust....that would have left Haye without a home TV audience and less revenue, for the biggest fight of his career.

Can't really blame Haye for that, and then he chose to fight Valuev instead of Vitali and ending up winning a belt which puts him in a stronger bargaining position this time around.

Edited by Bring Back Ronnie Moore