Yeovil - Latics stopping over?

I don't know if this is 100% but does anyone know if latics are staying in a hotel before the Yeovil game? I have heard the players have been told they are travelling tomorrow and they have only been paid basic wages? I hope this is crap, but can anyone could add a bit of substance to the rumour

I don't know if this is 100% but does anyone know if latics are staying in a hotel before the Yeovil game? I have heard the players have been told they are travelling tomorrow and they have only been paid basic wages? I hope this is crap, but can anyone could add a bit of substance to the rumour

If they didn't overnight stop at Southampton I very much doubt they will be doing at Yeovil

can't think of any reasons why they deserve a premier inn fry up. Why waste money?

It could be guff info, the lad is usually ok with the rumours, I'm more worried that bonuses are not being paid, which to be honest in the scheme of things is chicken feed. Lets hope its guff. The upside is Latics are still giving contracts out so you would hope things are ok! :blush:

Don't forget though last season we also got the 2nd half of the trotman money (250k)

This season we received about 385k for eardley and ogrady combined, but we have also spent 110k on transfer fees (colbeck and furman), leaving 275k of income on fees

And bearing in mind the gates have dropped nearly 20 percent, that sounds about right to be honest

As in they havent been paid appearance/goalscoring bonuses?

How much were they expecting in gloalscoring bonuses?

I'd have thought they should ahve been paying some back :wink::grin:

And it was not that long ago that many on here would hve told them they had to put in a full shift for appearance money!!!

Don't forget though last season we also got the 2nd half of the trotman money (250k)

This season we received about 385k for eardley and ogrady combined, but we have also spent 110k on transfer fees (colbeck and furman), leaving 275k of income on fees

And bearing in mind the gates have dropped nearly 20 percent, that sounds about right to be honest

We did not get 300k for Eardley. Christ, we didn't even get 200k. After deductions and a share to Wrexham, it was a lot closer to 100k. A lot.

We did not get 300k for Eardley. Christ, we didn't even get 200k. After deductions and a share to Wrexham, it was a lot closer to 100k. A lot.

Aye I forgot about how much went to wrexham

I'm just going off what Holloway said in an interview, said the fee was 'about 300k'

Simon Corney said otherwise.

It could be broken down something like as follows (figures are complete guesses and shouldn't be reproduced as fact at a later date).

1) £300k leaves Owen the Rapist's bank account in exchange for a new Welsh right back.

2) £50k lands in Mr Eardley's bank account as a signing on fee.

3) £45k lands in Mr Agent's bank account.

4) £205k ends up in Oldham Athletic (2004) Ltd's bank account.

5) Mr Corney signs a cheque to Vat Man for £26,739.

6) He signs another cheque for £41,000 payable to Wrexham FC (unless he got a Wolfy discount special on this).

Latics have £137,261 left. This covers the part of the large overdraft built up due to crap season ticket sales and is never seen again (or buys two Colbecks).

Footy finances - great aren't they.

Edited by opinions4u

its true players have not been paid win bonuses appearance fees or whatever they get,on wed the plan was to travel today but have been told theres no money and will go tomorrow.

also contracts not to be looked at until season ends but have been warned theres no money

its true players have not been paid win bonuses appearance fees or whatever they get,on wed the plan was to travel today but have been told theres no money and will go tomorrow.

also contracts not to be looked at until season ends but have been warned theres no money

Not disputing what you've said, but could you hint at the source of that information?