FREE TO A LATICS FAN WHO HAS ROOM!

Due to the fact My Girlfriend Has no interest In football and we are moving in together I need to get rid of ALL My football Programmes.

There are some from the pinch me years and key games in the Littlewoods Cup run and the usual ones you would expect but the majority are recent I.e Dowie onwards.

Does Anybody want these?

They are going to be recycled and I hate knowing a piece of latics history is going to be lost forever. :disappointed:

Due to the fact My Girlfriend Has no interest In football and we are moving in together I need to get rid of ALL My football Programmes.

There are some from the pinch me years and key games in the Littlewoods Cup run and the usual ones you would expect but the majority are recent I.e Dowie onwards.

Does Anybody want these?

They are going to be recycled and I hate knowing a piece of latics history is going to be lost forever. :disappointed:

I will have them.

If Kyle was a real fan he'd be advertising for someone to take his girlfriend off his hands and offering to deliver her.

So Far My Gordon Smith Guitar has fallen victim to the GF and the 'Move' as has the contents of my 'man' draw plus other manly things Like remote control gadgets air rifle and other assorted things that a 27 year old male needs.

Football has suffered slightly but I am assured it will end after the demise of the football programmes! I have managed to secure a season ticket for next year amongst the deal and I am allowed to keep the framed signed photos BUT not allowed to show them in the apartment. :disappointed:

I have come off worse come to think of it……

So Far My Gordon Smith Guitar has fallen victim to the GF and the 'Move' as has the contents of my 'man' draw plus other manly things Like remote control gadgets air rifle and other assorted things that a 27 year old male needs.

Football has suffered slightly but I am assured it will end after the demise of the football programmes! I have managed to secure a season ticket for next year amongst the deal and I am allowed to keep the framed signed photos BUT not allowed to show them in the apartment. :disappointed:

Yeah - man up, Kyle.

I'm annoyed about you giving your guitar away, but now you've got to tell her the programmes are staying and if she don't like, she knows what she can do.

You need to get that guitar back.

FFS Kyle ALLOWED????????????????????????? Get a grip man or you will be under the thumb for LIFE.

lol Its Easier and quieter to let her get on with it!

Shes been to Boundary park three times this season and says she doesn’t want to go again unless its an Away Game or we go out and shes drunk first…….Shes getting the hang of it.

Yeah - man up, Kyle.

I'm annoyed about you giving your guitar away, but now you've got to tell her the programmes are staying and if she don't like, she knows what she can do.

You need to get that guitar back.

2jinmu.jpg

Exactly the same as this.

Gone But Not Forgotten :disappointed:

U don't happen to have a six foot cuddly toy dog by any chance do u ?

Yeah Thanks for that dad! :blush:

FREE TO A GOOD HOME A SIX FOOT DOG USED AS A JOKE ONCE! Bought for £50 still has price tag on it cant take it back as I have lost the receipt.

7229_137029361199_702106199_2649889_8178802_n.jpg

Maybe we can get you on soccer am and do the save kyle instead of save chip

Yeah Thanks for that dad! :blush:

FREE TO A GOOD HOME A SIX FOOT DOG USED AS A JOKE ONCE! Bought for £50 still has price tag on it cant take it back as I have lost the receipt.

7229_137029361199_702106199_2649889_8178802_n.jpg

you still got a recipt for your girlfriend too ,or did you throw the box away when you brought her home from the shop

you still got a recipt for your girlfriend too ,or did you throw the box away when you brought her home from the shop

The Dogs gone Just to get rid of the stuffed toy now.......JOKE!!! :wink:

The GF has been more than understanding during the clear out it just makes me look really sad because 95% of my possessions are Latics related!

I even found this gonna frame it!!

Still got the dodgy hair and chubby face just Older lol.

32493_391523836199_702106199_4143807_1383091_n.jpg