Owners deny we're going into Administration?

because they dont deserve it ?

Ok, the majority don't but the club can't just not pay them for that reason.

I know of one player particularly. Not sure about the others.

Ok, the majority don't but the club can't just not pay them for that reason.

I know of one player particularly. Not sure about the others.

That was becasue that player did not supply AH with the contractually agreed first born for his cellar. :wink:

EDit actually it might have been becasue he did not take his turn goig to Tesco's.

ARe you sure they did not jsut make a mistake and sort it?

Edited by singe

That was becasue that player did not supply AH with the contractually agreed first born for his cellar. :wink:

EDit actually it might have been becasue he did not take his turn goig to Tesco's.

ARe you sure they did not jsut make a mistake and sort it?

All I know is that the player collected wage slip on Fri before Yeovil to find that only basic pay was there. They were due additional payments.

All I know is that the player collected wage slip on Fri before Yeovil to find that only basic pay was there. They were due additional payments.

:lol:

And boy o boy do I know how that feels, still nowww I can see why the performance was shoddy......Wheres Mark Crossley's wet glove? :grin:

Not being funny with you Jac, well a bit as you insuinuated it, but it is a huge jump (maybe I have caught the cynical bug today) to find this rumour starts at a player only being paid his basic wage one Friday to we are going into admin.

I did not get paid my salary increase in Jan last year. Nor in Feb. Finally got sorted properly in April. Adn then they only sodding well buggered it up in Jan this year again, and sorted it in March.

It was HR pure and simple.

I did not assume our company was going under. Our site alone take in £100m a year, and the company as a whole

$26 billion .

I was a bit annoyed, but it was hardly signalling the end of the company

Edited by singe

Not being funny with you Jac, well a bit as you insuinuated it, but it is a huge jump (maybe I have caught the cynical bug today) to find this rumour starts at a player only being paid his basic wage one Friday to we are going into admin.

I did not get paid my salary increase in Jan last year. Nor in Feb. Finally got sorted properly in April. Adn then they only sodding well buggered it up in Jan this year again, and sorted it in March.

It was HR pure and simple.

I did not assume our company was going under. Our site alone take in £100m a year, and the company as a whole

$26 billion .

I was a bit annoyed, but it was hardly signalling the end of the company

Nor the excuse for you to put poor performances at work I would hasten to add?

The players havent been paid appearance or bonus money thats definatly true.

Admin has been rumored for the last few weeks around BP by a few people but could that just be nerves? DId this happpen to players lat time we went into admin?

*sees red rag*

You take that back! :grin:

It was though.!

But it is a good point, they are good guys, I like them. They made a mistake. I did not go moaning to everyone else at wrok adn who I know that they cocked it up, I just gave them chance (well more than one!) to sort it.

It was though.!

But it is a good point, they are good guys, I like them. They made a mistake. I did not go moaning to everyone else at wrok adn who I know that they cocked it up, I just gave them chance (well more than one!) to sort it.

I gathered that they often struggle to meet payroll, it is a cse of whether some money they are due gets there in time or Mr Blitz or Mr Gazal need to get their hands on enough ready cash to cover it. When L & E and I were in there the were sorting it out and Corney suggested to Joy that they hold fire on a couple of salaries (at a guess Joy and Hardy's) for a day or two until the got funds in, it could just be something like that. Bear in mind that in a typical month we donlt have enough to pay the bills, that's why we make a loss.

Anyway, HR are a set of bellends, all companies, all over the world, without a single exception. Most of them are queer too. I didn't get paid last month until the expiry of two days of people in London being too busy to sign a piece of paper, and then had to get through the combined Western and Islamic weeks and the UK Bank Holiday. And then wait another, "cockhead," day while they sorted it. Obviously my bank had also blocked my account as the thought it a bit odd that my card hadn't been used in England for ten days but someone was trying to draw cash in a foreign land every ten minutes, but then Natwest are tossbags as well.