We have 7 more streets to do then they are all completed???

Anyone else help, Leeslover is coming back from the far east to do a few streets.... can anyone come from Royton, Shaw, Chadderton?? FAILSWORTH :wink:

Only Middle East to be fair. Safer transport routes than from Shaw.

Anyone been out delivering these yet ? Had any abuse ? Been chased off by a lynch mob headed by Jim McMahon and Warren Bates ?

Not one person I have spoken to who has been delivering the leaftlets so far has yet had anything negative to say about the project. People are asking questions many want to know what it will do for them so that is a step in the right direction

We did have one woman who said she was fed up with getting leaflets as she now had 3 but thats my fault for getting people to cross over streets :unsure:

Tomorrow from 10 am another 12 people will be out delivering more in the area.

Not one person I have spoken to who has been delivering the leaftlets so far has yet had anything negative to say about the project. People are asking questions many want to know what it will do for them so that is a step in the right direction

We did have one woman who said she was fed up with getting leaflets as she now had 3 but thats my fault for getting people to cross over streets :unsure:

Mr Bates was strolling along Beech Street whilst I was delivering. Got a strange look from him but he always seems suspicious of anything when you see him. Passed me without comment but got some encouraging remarks from others in the area.

Regards

Barry

Its another 15 minutes onto the journey, miles from Oldham, further towards 2 of the biggest clubs in England, not what we need.

its over 20 mins less journey for some people I know who are ST holder....

Personally I would have liked it at Kings Way Business Park with the home end facing Tandle Hills... :wink:

Quote of the day from a Barbers shop in the 'miggle' of Newton Heath after explaining the clubs' intentions.

From the owner, a City fan to a customer, a Utd fan - "You should support them as well because you'll be sharing grounds with them in 5 years!!" :shock::lol:

The red and blue side of 'Manchester' are as friendly with each other as always. :D

SAY NO TO FAILSWORTH

WE'RE NOT FROM MANCHESTER

I wasn't keen on the location myself but the bottom line should be how do we bring our club into the 21st century, hopefully this project will achieve this with or without the doubters !!

Indeed, there was a "thumbs up" from a few punters this morning as we delivered in some really quite posh streets* fairly near to the proposed site. Even if I nearly got killed by a big dog.

*not

Well, the idea of me being bullied into doing anything by Trust-ralated people is beyond comedy, I was happy to give up a couple of hours to do the club a good turn and thought it would be a chance to check out the area for myself. Unfortunately timing didn't work out so there are a pile of them at my mum's house, I didn't know what streets I was to deliver to and had a family meal to go to. :blush: If anyone needs my lot Wardle knows my parents address, they will most likely be around tomorrow if you call around, I will be on a plane...

Indeed, there was a "thumbs up" from a few punters this morning as we delivered in some really quite posh streets* fairly near to the proposed site. Even if I nearly got killed by a big dog.

*not

Agreed and I must admit we were the other side of "broadway" beyond the school grounds and boy rough as a bears arse isn't the word.

Rick you owe us all for putting our lives in danger.... :grin:

SAY NO TO FAILSWORTH

WE'RE NOT FROM MANCHESTER

Proper little attention seeker aren't you !

Whether you agree with the move or not this isnt the thread to object there is plenty of threads for that, this is a thread made asking for help on a project not what you think of it !

Proper little attention seeker aren't you !

Whether you agree with the move or not this isnt the thread to object there is plenty of threads for that, this is a thread made asking for help on a project not what you think of it !

So, you think he's an attention seeker yet still quote him two days later instead of ignoring him like everyone else? :lol: