New Manager Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it is crossley and people are complaining, saying crossley is a backwards step, answer these:

- If it is crossley, how do you know he wont be good enough?

- How do you know it will be a relegation battle?

- How do you know he wasnt the stand out candiate at the interviews?

No management record so hey, lets give him a clean slate?

Nothing to judge on so dont judge him until he has had time to form his team etc.

That is IF crossley does get the job.

When he told my gran he'd been guts deep into the viet cong mob she thought he meant with his weapon, and in his own way so did he.

Welcome back Granddad, I'm still not getting a season ticket though as I wanted David Platt or Jason Wilcox.

Are you throwing a Welcome Home party for him mate?

PM me with details.

If it is crossley and people are complaining, saying crossley is a backwards step, answer these:

- If it is crossley, how do you know he wont be good enough? Because he's not Gannon

- How do you know it will be a relegation battle? Because we are :censored:e.

- How do you know he wasnt the stand out candiate at the interviews? Because he has a monotone Yorkshire accent.

No management record so hey, lets give him a clean slate? I believe he managed Redrow Celtic Under 12's once and they lost 4-0.

Nothing to judge on so dont judge him until he has had time to form his team etc. I judge him on his diet. It's terrible.

- If it is crossley, how do you know he wont be good enough?

- How do you know it will be a relegation battle?

- How do you know he wasnt the stand out candiate at the interviews?

No management record so hey, lets give him a clean slate?

Nothing to judge on so dont judge him until he has had time to form his team etc.

Crossley's a pretty smart guy, that's one thing he has over the other candidates. I just dunno why everyone assumes it's Crossley...'cause he's out of the country and he liked Fleming and Fleming is back today?

I still think Gray will get it, he too is on holiday and would explain why he hasn't followed Penney out of the door.

- If it is crossley, how do you know he wont be good enough? No experiance, same old same old, needed a fresh face and someone with contacts to take us FORWARD.

- How do you know it will be a relegation battle? :censored:e team, no money, no fans.

- How do you know he wasnt the stand out candiate at the interviews? Because we would have appointed before he went away and Gannon was interviewed.

- If it is crossley, how do you know he wont be good enough? Because he's not Gannon

- How do you know it will be a relegation battle? Because we are :censored:e.

- How do you know he wasnt the stand out candiate at the interviews? [b]Because he has a monotone Yorkshire accent[/b].

No management record so hey, lets give him a clean slate? I believe he managed Redrow Celtic Under 12's once and they lost 4-0.

Nothing to judge on so dont judge him until he has had time to form his team etc. I judge him on his diet. It's terrible.

I thought he was Welsh?

QUOTE (RobOAFC @ Jun 1 2010, 16:29 PM) *

- If it is crossley, how do you know he wont be good enough? No experiance, same old same old, needed a fresh face and someone with contacts to take us FORWARD.

- How do you know it will be a relegation battle? :censored:e team, no money, no fans.

- How do you know he wasnt the stand out candiate at the interviews? Because we would have appointed before he went away and Gannon was interviewed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ritchie,

No experience - Shez had no management experience and got us into play-offs first season in charge. Crossley might have contacts.

:censored:e team no money no fans? Look at Bournemouth. Transfer embarago they had on them, yet got second place, incidentally with someone who had no previous experience.

Maybe the directors didnt want to rush into the appointment? He may have been interviewed on the first day and went away on the second day?

Love the fans of oldham athletic, right off somebody before they have had a chance.

so his plane doesnt get sabotaged for his return journer, hell even the Ash cloud probably doesnt want him in charge

word just in....... crossley gk coach, butt coach, scoles coach, bunn coach, iain dowie ass manager, paul dickov manager

My step dad (city fan) said to me over the weekend that a couple of his mates had told him Dickov was being lined up for the job, but he didn’t know where they'd got the info from, so i didn’t take it too seriously...

Anyone know if he’s on holiday?

I hear David Platt is due back from Benidorm at some point today.

a jock who's never mentioned Latics whatsoever before has just commented to me on another board "your new manager's going to see Sticky Vicky tonight in Benidorm"

:unsure: