what you don't see

I think this sums up the issue...

You have brain washed silly billys like Bob who buys every anti Palestinian video out there... and then you get brain washed silly billys like LeesLover who thinks all Palestinian are just starving victims and have no terrorist traits what so ever...

Can anyone point why the hell we should care anyway.... I was watching Question Time the other night and the guy from the times said this and for once I couldn't find the counter argument... The pilocks are just going to keep on killing each other anyway...

You have brain washed silly billys like Bob who buys every anti Palestinian video out there... and then you get brain washed silly billys like LeesLover who thinks all Palestinian are just starving victims and have no terrorist traits what so ever...

Can anyone point why the hell we should care anyway.... I was watching Question Time the other night and the guy from the times said this and for once I couldn't find the counter argument... The pilocks are just going to keep on killing each other anyway...

I'd suggest watching this: http://www.blinkbox.com/Free/Television/32...cut-From-Israel

His summation at the very end, about 5 minutes to go, is beautiful.

I have great sympathy with the notion that we should keep well away and let them get on with it.

Historic precedent does not favour us - every attempt by Britain in particular and the west in general to meddle in middle eastern affairs has been a catastrophic failure.

Let's be honest - the only reason the US gives a toss is oil.

To be fair that isn't really my position. I just happen tp think that if you treat an entire nation the way they have been treated then you are a fool not to expect them to fight back in a variety of ways, some more pleasant than others. I am entirely of keeping out of it (I just wish the US would do the same), it riles me a little when people like you assume that because Israel calls itself a government and doesn;t allow the Palestinians to have one then their murdering is somehow, "legitimate" and the other sides comparitively puny efforts are terrorism.

To be fair that isn't really my position. I just happen tp think that if you treat an entire nation the way they have been treated then you are a fool not to expect them to fight back in a variety of ways, some more pleasant than others. I am entirely of keeping out of it (I just wish the US would do the same), it riles me a little when people like you assume that because Israel calls itself a government and doesn;t allow the Palestinians to have one then their murdering is somehow, "legitimate" and the other sides comparitively puny efforts are terrorism.

I don't assume anything other than they are all a set of fecking retards :)

You got any ideas about how to free Gaza from Hamas, Bob? Will dropping more white phosphorous on schools help? How about knocking out children's playgrounds with tanks? How about infrantry piling in with grenades and who knows what else to follow up airstrikes on a market?

Besides, who's the alternative to Hamas these days? The PLO? I seem to remember Israel being pretty bad to the PLO in the past, including by making the scandalous claim that the Palestinians should have chosen some other party.

Does Israel really have any right to say who rules Gaza or the West Bank or Jordan or Turkey or Great Britain and Northern Ireland?

What's the international law situation here, Bob?

Does the phrase "collective punishment" ring any bells? It bloody well would with me if I were you.

i am not anti palestinian ,yes they deserve a state ,i am against hamas who are terrorist and they blew up buses ,school cafes etc and want to kill evert jew in israel and the world ,and remember they sent over 8000 rockets into israel before the army decided to go into the gaza

If Muslims laid down their weapons tomorrow there'd be no more fighting..............If the Israelis laid down their weapons tomorrow there'd be no more Israel !!!

Here's an idea... it's a shocker... you might not like it... I've said it before... are you ready for it...?

STOP -- KILLING EACHOTHER YOU DUMB --!

Here's an idea... it's a shocker... you might not like it... I've said it before... are you ready for it...?

REMOVED

Whilst I agree 100%...........If I'd have said that I'd have been given a warning from the Mods and the post would have been edited.

One rule for some......A different one for others?