is this grounds for divorce?

boboafc

wife has ordered pizza (without me knowing beforehand ) and she ordered 2pizzas + galic bread , the pizza came 15mins ago pizza is only with ansjovis and i am allergic to ansjovis and she knows it :ranting:

Not to worry, pick 'em out.

You're adults not louts.

Peaceful friendly people, not causing trouble.

Sit in a hazy bubble and discuss how beautiful Gail Porter is.

NB. Anchovies.

Edited by OldhamSheridan

Not to worry, pick 'em out.

You're adults not louts.

Peaceful friendly people, not causing trouble.

Sit in a hazy bubble and discuss how beautiful Gail Porter is.

NB. Anchovies.

gail porter of corrie you mean , she looks like Kiki the Frog from hectors house (1970's kids tv prog )kiki_frog.jpg

wife has ordered pizza (without me knowing beforehand ) and she ordered 2pizzas + galic bread , the pizza came 15mins ago pizza is only with ansjovis and i am allergic to ansjovis and she knows it :ranting:

Maybe she was dropping a hint, Bob.

• 3 weeks later...
:lol: no as the calzone had pepperoni sausage and mozzarella in it my daughter just took a photo of them before i ate 2 of themc06.jpg

Like Jorvik said that ain't pizza, it certainly isn't a calzone, it looks more like a pannini. I didn't know you could get kosher pepperoni since its made in part from pig, but hey if you can get non-pig pepperoni Isreal may be the place to get it.

Like Jorvik said that ain't pizza, it certainly isn't a calzone, it looks more like a pannini. I didn't know you could get kosher pepperoni since its made in part from pig, but hey if you can get non-pig pepperoni Isreal may be the place to get it.

well we were told it was calzone and it was not kosher , but very tasty

So bob still hasn't had pizza..........3rd time lucky maybe? :pizza:

If Bob's wife is reading this she'll know to order him a Pig Feast with Double Arsenic :wink:

That is clearly a panini in the photo. The equivalent of pizza for the natives of where Bob lives is a manakish, it's sort of half way between bread and pastry, so if you fold it it's like a toasted sandwich and a pie in one. Hmmmm

IMG_4760.gif