Paul Dickov Fans Forum.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think its a disgrace, 140 sell out, what about the other 1500 season ticket holders? I wanted to go but there was no update apart from yesterday when most would have been at work or out for the England game, and like me saw it this morning along with the news it had sold out. Why couldn't they hold it at a bigger venue.

The size of venue means alot of people who might have gone will miss out, but how effective and productive would it be in a much bigger venue with several hundred there? Set up as it is, at least everyone should be able to see and hear what's going on and will feel they are involved and can ask questions. It'll be a much more interactive event than the 'forum' in the RRE under Ronnie was...

The size of venue means alot of people who might have gone will miss out, but how effective and productive would it be in a much bigger venue with several hundred there? Set up as it is, at least everyone should be able to see and hear what's going on and will feel they are involved and can ask questions. It'll be a much more interactive event than the 'forum' in the RRE under Ronnie was...

But many loyal and true fans will miss out, ailenating them more so from the club.

They shouldn't feel alienated, especially if the event is rully reported with questions and answers put on the Official Site.

Course you'd feel alienated, its like reading a match report or going to the game, never going to be the same unless your there live.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering please does anyone know if Paul Bulter will attend the dickov fans forum the new scount off oldham because i like to meet him and meet the new backroom staff please someone help cheers.

Edited by RoyleArmy

Just wondering please does anyone know if Paul Bulter will attend the dickov fans forum the new scount off oldham because i like to meet him and meet the new backroom staff please someone help cheers.

Give him time to get his feet under the table. He's only just joined.. :wink:

could oldham please bring paul butler to the avent oldham new scount how long is the fan forum please begin held for.i dont eat meat pie so could we have some vegerian food which i only eat.

Edited by RoyleArmy