Oldham v Wigan

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That our top scorer from last season is injured?

To be honest, I agree with Lee Sinnott, he has not looked back to his best pre-Chrimbo self in the last few friendlies. In fact I don't even remember a shot on target on Sat.

Might be interesting if the Eaves/Brooke partnership is given a full workout tonight as I don't remember much about our two new signings either from Sat

Edited by underdog

To be honest, I agree with Lee Sinnott, he has not looked back to his best pre-Chrimbo self in the last few friendlies. In fact I don't even remember a shot on target on Sat.

Might be interesting if the Eaves/Brooke partnership is given a full workout tonight as I don't remember much about our two new signings either from Sat

I don't think it's good that he's injured, whether he's performing or not we need him fit.

Just looked on Wigan's site looks like they're bringing the full first team over minus Gary Caldwell and Titus Bramble who are recovering from ops. Shame Caldwell isn't playing, might have had a chance getting past him!

Squad Announcement

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/NewsU...2096901,00.html

DEAN BRILL, KIERAN LEE, PAUL BLACK, DEAN FURMAN, REUBEN HAZELL, JASON JARRETT, RITCHIE JONES, DALE STEPHENS, WARREN FEENEY,RYAN BROOKE, LEWIS ALESSANDRA,

PAWEL ABBOTT, GREG FLEMING, KELVIN LOMAX, JON WORTHINGTON, KIRK MILLAR, ROD MACDONALD, TOM EAVES, FERENC FODOR, FRANCOIS COMPANY.

Macdonald and Jason Jarrett still in

I think that the club has chosen some bad friendlies, we may lose them all and where will that leave the morale of the team pre-Tranmere? We needed a few easier ties as well.

Teams do not come more tin pot than Wigan. They are a Pontins league team punching above there weight. We'll beat them.

Old but still funny

Edited by PlayItLivo

That our top scorer from last season is injured?

Yes, a luxury player we can't afford when we need to roll our sleeves up and battle.

Dicky said last week at the forum that he wants defending from the front and the strikers getting in defenders faces for 90 mins.............Bye Bye Pawel.

dale stephens just shown it on sky sports news

well either my text source or ssn is wrong!.... breaking news..... its not ssn!

i dont get ssn due to my crappy tv reception :(

Edited by cmr

Yes, a luxury player we can't afford when we need to roll our sleeves up and battle.

Dicky said last week at the forum that he wants defending from the front and the strikers getting in defenders faces for 90 mins.............Bye Bye Pawel.

He's a goalscorer, he's exactly what we need!