Inception

Ackey

You must be very bored to come out with that crap. And you've succeeded in boring me.

If you're not interested in my original post then don't reply, but since you feel the need to dribble out this utter nonsense for which i presume (as Rummy pointed out) because you're on the wind up, then it seems you have too much time on your hands, and it's indeed you that needs to get out more.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww pleaseeeee let the pretentious bollocks go, why on Earth you're spending so much time being poncey about it is beyond me. And don't even bother to go down the road of fighting the good fight of cinema, Man Bites Dog, La Haine, Irreversible, Evil Dead, Rashomon, etc etc I've seen it all - I liked this film and so do other people. Just because you don't, stop ramming it down peoples throats.

Awww pleaseeeee let the pretentious bollocks go, why on Earth you're spending so much time being poncey about it is beyond me. And don't even bother to go down the road of fighting the good fight of cinema, Man Bites Dog, La Haine, Irreversible, Evil Dead, Rashomon, etc etc I've seen it all - I liked this film and so do other people. Just because you don't, stop ramming it down peoples throats.

Ahhh, so this isn't the first time he's come on here spouting bollocks because someone has a difference in opinion? I'm guessing his favourite subject is Cinema then judging by the 'fighting the good fight of cinema' comment?

My God Tulsehill, you do need to get out more!

Ahhh, so this isn't the first time he's come on here spouting bollocks because someone has a difference in opinion? I'm guessing his favourite subject is Cinema then judging by the 'fighting the good fight of cinema' comment?

Saw Shutter Island for the first time on Sat. Miles better.

You guess wrong. I spout bollocks about all kinds of things, but rarely cinema. In fact, Inception was my first time at the cinema since The White Ribbon was on at the NFT. Before that it was Final Destination IV: The Final Destination in 3D. I know when I've been duped and ripped off though.

I don't want to be a silly all the time, but you did call me a muppet (which you later toned down, in a spirit of conciliation, to the more measured one-word sentance, 'Idiot.') And you used the G-word for Inception, which I thought was a bit much even for a fanatic.

By the way, I've got a great opening line for a war film:

'Don't rise to it.'

The reason i called you an idiot is because if the idiotic response you gave. A simple 'No, I thought the film was :censored:' reply would have been just fine. But if you give an idiotic answer, i'll feel the need to brand you an idiot.

I'm sure you're not an idiot though.....

The reason i called you an idiot is because if the idiotic response you gave. A simple 'No, I thought the film was :censored:' reply would have been just fine. But if you give an idiotic answer, i'll feel the need to brand you an idiot.

I'm sure you're not an idiot though.....

And I'm sure you're not lonely or easily entertained. Sorry.

The film was :censored: though.

Edited by 24hoursfromtulsehill

Lonely? Not sure why that has been thrown in there.

Easily entertained? Far from it, but in my opinion, and in many people's opinions, Inception is VERY entertaining.

And as for the last sentence, fair enough, if only you'd have said something along those lines in the first place, this petty debate wouldn't have started.

• 2 weeks later...
Shutter Island is toss.

And stop being a big bunch of sillies.

Watched that on Saturday, wouldn't go as far as to say it is toss, I enjoyed it. Bizarrely about halfway through the wife said

I bet he is a patient there which surprised me a great deal as usually she doesn't spot stuff like that.

In places it is a very watchable film and despite not wanting to watch it when she suggested it as I am not really a fan of thriller type films as I usually get bored I did actually care how it was going to play out.