People using the term 'The Tics'

Lee, do you have a learning disability and all the social skill issues (to name just one type of problem) that go along with it? (rhetorical question... Read between the lines...)... And that's before we look at cultural differences of social norms.

Just be a bit more tolerant - or hold in your opinions - slagging off fellow posters is so last season. This is the season for pulling together.

Going to beat Beardy to it in the pulling together stakes .... Sorry MD :grin:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually no i didnt, i posted news updates from websites that other posters may have not seen. RoyalArmy and The Gaffer just post Utter bull:censored: !

So no i havnt changed.

Utter bull:censored:?

I started a thread on my general opinion of the fact that some fans relate to us as 'The Tics'

If you can't post topics (which is quite a hot one) Why have the forum here??

Think you need to have a word son, bit of an angry man ain't you....

Utter bull:censored:?

I started a thread on my general opinion of the fact that some fans relate to us as 'The Tics'

If you can't post topics (which is quite a hot one) Why have the forum here??

Think you need to have a word son, bit of an angry man ain't you....

No im not to be honest.

What the hell have i started here, i'm glad there are a few of you with me on this one...

Tics or no tics lets hope for a decent start to the season...

KEEP THE FAITH

Oh, the fecking irony of it? :lol:

It really gets on my t**s, I don't know why but i want to start punching things when i here it.

Is it just me or does any other fan despise this term?

We are 'The Latics' and the original ones at that, never mind the pie eaters.

P.S

I don't need anger management or help with expressing my feelings :ranting:

Thank you please

Call me a pedant, but when I was young my friends and family always called us 'Latics' and not 'The Latics'

:latics:

I think Tics comes from the very fact that were from this beautiful little patch of the planet.

I'm a yonner, I don't say....

'I say old boy, do you fancy coming to watch the Latics this fine afternoon, the weather is dandy and the meeting with tranmere rovers looks set to be a real ding dong contest?'

I say 'Rainin agen, fancy't tics?'

I think Tics comes from the very fact that were from this beautiful little patch of the planet.

I'm a yonner, I don't say....

'I say old boy, do you fancy coming to watch the Latics this fine afternoon, the weather is dandy and the meeting with tranmere rovers looks set to be a real ding dong contest?'

I say 'Rainin agen, fancy't tics?'

i dont think i have ever heard ANY yonner say that or anything across those lines in fact

i dont think i have ever heard ANY yonner say that or anything across those lines in fact

OMG, Do you know everything about anything you sound like a complete tool

Judging by your avatar, you look like one (off your 2 pints losing your inhabitions with school on monday)

school ? not at all, and did i ever say that i knew everything? no i didnt.

i simply pointed out that no yonner talks like that. in fact most people from oldham dont even go TICS.

you seem a complete pleb so i wont answer any of your post from no on.

school ? not at all, and did i ever say that i knew everything? no i didnt.

i simply pointed out that no yonner talks like that. in fact most people from oldham dont even go TICS.

you seem a complete pleb so i wont answer any of your post from no on.

Aww please answer them...

Lee, you seemed to have completely missed the point. Of course yonners don't talk like that, that was exactly the point I was trying to make. We, well I, tend to be more like 'rainin agen, fancy't 'tics'. And I'm not suggesting everybody says 'tics' I'm just explaining why I do...