O'Grady Cracker Vs Bolton

Still maintain he would have been decent if we gave him more than 1 game

I agree. He was a very good player in the making.. he simply was never given the games. Penney should be sued by the club for impersonating a team manager.

he would have been just another forward who came here and did nothing

played a few games and then become a joke on this board like most of them

the fact that he didnt get a decent run in the team lets people belive that MAYBE he could have been what we where looking for.

he is a 4th division player who had one decent season last time around

he has lost his strike partner this time around and a rochdale mate of mine belives that he will be found out in this league.

surley one good season out of 6? means we have missed nothing

I agree. He was a very good player in the making.. he simply was never given the games. Penney should be sued by the club for impersonating a team manager.

And Sheridan played him how many times? Oh that's right he sent him out on loan along with Dale Stephens.

Get a grip.

Some people never learn. O'Grady is quality - 22 goals and 12 assists for Dale last term, toppng off an allround contribution which long ago prompted me to earmark him as somebody who could become the most complete target-man outside The Championship, if not in it.

Some people never learn. O'Grady is quality - 22 goals and 12 assists for Dale last term, toppng off an allround contribution which long ago prompted me to earmark him as somebody who could become the most complete target-man outside The Championship, if not in it.

Never in a million years!

The lad had numerous chances to impress us, and failed to deliver everytime.

Impressive record in League 2 don't get me wrong, but i can't see him delivering in league 1 this term.

Dogdale bottom 10 points from safety at xmas :grin::grin::grin:

Can't wait for 2nd Nov.... come on the blues

he has lost his strike partner this time around and a rochdale mate of mine belives that he will be found out in this league

Bit different to what i've heard as every dale fan I know who's been to the friendlies is saying he's carried on the form from last year so far. Thriving off the pace of Akpo and Dale have just signed Elding from Ferencvaros today where he scored 8 goals in 15.

People say the same thing year on year about 'dale and have done for the past ten years. "Oh, there main striker has gone and the other one wont be the same."

It started with Paul Connor who scored 10 in 14, Then there was Townson, McEvilly, Holt, Murray, Lambert, Dagnall, Le Fondre, O'Grady.

Dale have a good first 11. Squad wise. They have very little, but that first 11 is good for this level - only upfront do they now have any depth with the 4 strikers. O'Grady, Akpo, Elding and the young lad from City who's supposed to be decent.

Bit different to what i've heard as every dale fan I know who's been to the friendlies is saying he's carried on the form from last year so far. Thriving off the pace of Akpo and Dale have just signed Elding from Ferencvaros today where he scored 8 goals in 15.

People say the same thing year on year about 'dale and have done for the past ten years. "Oh, there main striker has gone and the other one wont be the same."

It started with Paul Connor who scored 10 in 14, Then there was Townson, McEvilly, Holt, Murray, Lambert, Dagnall, Le Fondre, O'Grady.

Dale have a good first 11. Squad wise. They have very little, but that first 11 is good for this level - only upfront do they now have any depth with the 4 strikers. O'Grady, Akpo, Elding and the young lad from City who's supposed to be decent.

You sure your not a Dale fan? :unsure:

You sure your not a Dale fan? :unsure:

Grown up watching Dale and Oldham. Can see Spotland Stadium if I walk two minutes up my street.

By the way. Dale have already confirmed that the Latics game is going to be all ticket.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Grown up watching Dale and Oldham. Can see Spotland Stadium if I walk two minutes up my street.

By the way. Dale have already confirmed that the Latics game is going to be all ticket.

Fair enough, never seen the attraction or point of following two teams myself.

One Team One Love O.A.F.C

He's :censored:. Seven goals next season. Down by Christmas. I'll laugh my cock off.

I don't think Rochdale will be in any danger of going down. In fact, I think they'll finish above us. In which case, at least you'll still have a cock. Every cloud...

I don't think Rochdale will be in any danger of going down. In fact, I think they'll finish above us. In which case, at least you'll still have a cock. Every cloud...

If they finish above us, we will have gone down. They are dog :censored:.