O'Grady Cracker Vs Bolton

I've seen some good strikers over the past few years at Spotland and O'Grady is class. His first touch is immense, he has skill and he certainly knows how to finish. If any Dale fan has actually said they don't think he will cut it in League 1 then unless they think all our players won't cut it they don't know much about football.

Ai , being stuck up front against Burnley on his own in the CC was a really easy chance.

Are you married to him??

He had loads of other chances playing with a handfull of partners and never did anything for us.

He did for Dale in league 2 and some may say he found his standard, END OF..

Are you married to him??

He had loads of other chances playing with a handfull of partners and never did anything for us.

He did for Dale in league 2 and some may say he found his standard, END OF..

End of, or your opinion?

• 9 months later...

I don't think Rochdale will be in any danger of going down. In fact, I think they'll finish above us. In which case, at least you'll still have a cock. Every cloud...

I'll bet you £5 english pounds that this will not be the case???

Done.

I'll take that bet :wink:

*sigh....like Candy from a baby *

QoSwODEausE.gif

some people on here live on a different planet. would love to have o'grady at our club. people saying otherwise are kidding themselves in my opinion. otherwise just a case of sour grapes.

as I said in this post he has the makings of a decent League 1 striker and he didnt dissapoint , its amazing what a bit of service and fans that back a player can do