PNE at Home sat

Okay chaps where are you I am missing you all......

Get yourself down to BP on sat, the last few home games we have looked like a team hungry for it and team wearing the shirt with pride and we are scoring goals....Yes you heard "GOALS" with clean sheets too.(thanks Brill)

I am high on expectation and I hope you can join me, I have order the sunshine for BP and I hope to see you all there.

Lets try and beat tonights attendance off 1800 shall we and I am up for a sing song too.

Beg, steal borrow but try if you can to attend.

Oh yes and don't forget about the playershare scheme if you can give a £1.00 a week for PD to buy players then I am sure it would be very muchly appreciated.

See you all there

Bring it on.......

Get yourself down to BP on sat, the last few home games we have looked like a team hungry for it and team wearing the shirt with pride and we are scoring goals....Yes you heard "GOALS" with clean sheets too.(thanks Brill)

I am high on expectation and I hope you can join me, I have order the sunshine for BP and I hope to see you all there.

Lets try and beat tonights attendance off 1800 shall we and I am up for a sing song too.

Oh yes and don't forget about the playershare scheme if you can give a £1.00 a week for PD to buy players then I am sure it would be very muchly appreciated.

See you all there

Bring it on.......

Thanks for the offer Tracy, but I'll pass cheers.

See you all there

Bring it on.......

article-1240543-023A67FB0000044D-637_468

article-1240543-023A67FB0000044D-637_468x286.jpg

I remember doing my best Delia impression during the match in the lookers upper when we had to beat Bradford to stay up on the last match if the season a few years back. I could not believe how few people seemed to be watching and cheering the lads on. People just looked at me as if the notion of cheering, singing, etc was just crazy talk.

And I'd do it again. You carry on, Tracy!

How long has she been 18, blonde, Swedish and the proud owner of natural 32F breasts?

As a young man I had a pen-pal who fitted that description.

She turned out to be a Mormon though, so I never got to verify the breasts.

Edited by opinions4u

Email from Paul Dickov:

"I have always maintained it is not up to the fans to get the players going, but the players to give the fans something to shout about."

Not sure whether to applaud his attitude or slag him off for stating the feckin' obvious. Let's be positive - nice one Dicky!

She's every man's dream..into her footy and can cook.....what more does a man want???

I hope you are joking.

Email from Paul Dickov:

"I have always maintained it is not up to the fans to get the players going, but the players to give the fans something to shout about."

Not sure whether to applaud his attitude or slag him off for stating the feckin' obvious. Let's be positive - nice one Dicky!

I think we should applaud Dickov for his attitude, Opinions - he's like a breath of fresh air. It clearly shows up Corney as the out-of-touch tosspot that he'll always be.

It's a long time since I managed people.

I did find that stating the feckin' obvious to people worked better than lots of management mumbo-jumbo bull-:censored: speak.

Hopefully it will pay off with the players.

o4u Jr made his debut as a ballboy on Wednesday night. He said "the atmosphere pitchside is awesome when we score".

That was for a friendly with 1,500 Latics fans in the ground.

Edited by opinions4u

It's a long time since I managed people.

I did find that stating the feckin' obvious to people worked better than lots of management mumbo-jumbo bull-:censored: speak.

Hopefully it will pay off with the players.

o4u Jr made his debut as a ballboy on Wednesday night. He said "the atmosphere pitchside is awesome when we score".

That was for a friendly with 1,500 Latics fans in the ground.

Aww...maybe he was our lucky charm....will he be doing it again on Sat?

Email from Paul Dickov:

Talk about state the bleedin obvious!