Basically we want the Luton 04/05 strike force which got them promoted.

Doubt we could afford him tbh unless we sold Eaves. We've got enough strikers as it is:

Abbott, Feeney, Alessandra, Brooke, Eaves, Dickov, Smalley

Edited by PlayItLivo

Basically we want the Luton 04/05 strike force which got them promoted.

Doubt we could afford him tbh unless we sold Eaves. We've got enough strikers as it is:

Abbott, Feeney, Alessandra, Brooke, Eaves, Dickov, Smalley

Does PD like Abbott though? Apparently he thinks hes to lazy.

Vine in talks about being released from his contract.

With Colbeck gone extra wage is available on the budget.. Maybe PD will move for him?

I like this in some ways- Colin has quite clearly decided he isn't good enough for him and so they are trying to be as amicable as possible. I can't see him staying in the Championship- unless it was to go to somewhere who are going to be near the drop zone come May. QPR are not going to walk that league so their 5th+ choice striker probably isn't going to be good enough for a first team slot in that league.

Since when has smalley been a striker??

Since the official site had him listed as a striker:

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/Profi...,,10337,00.html

Since he played primarily as a striker in our reserves alongside Alessandra and since he's played as a striker several times for the first team under both Penney and Shez and scored on some of those occasions (Yeovil away in Shez' last season and Exeter at home last season spring to mind but there may be more).

I accept he's more adept at playing wide right but he can play as a striker and as such calms the need for another striker to be brought in, as if 6 wasn't enough already.

Edited by PlayItLivo

Since the official site had him listed as a striker:

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/Profi...,,10337,00.html

Since he played primarily as a striker in our reserves alongside Alessandra and since he's played as a striker several times for the first team under both Penney and Shez and scored on some of those occasions (Yeovil away in Shez' last season and Exeter at home last season spring to mind but there may be more).

I accept he's more adept at playing wide right but he can play as a striker and as such calms the need for another striker to be brought in, as if 6 wasn't enough already.

It also states Millar is a striker.

Lol.