Going up, going up, going up

Quite! I'm going to have a look today, first friendly for me. Will be interesting to see how Dickov progresses with his sytems; has he been playing a flat 4-4-2?

A quick win seems to have been Lewi at wide left

Quite! I'm going to have a look today, first friendly for me. Will be interesting to see how Dickov progresses with his sytems; has he been playing a flat 4-4-2?

A quick win seems to have been Lewi at wide left

It looked effectively like a 4-4-2 against Bolton, but at times kind of looked like a slightly 4-2-2-2 whilst attackin ( Jones and Lewi on the wing between mid and attack ) stephens and furman had a run or two aswell getting forward. Jarret and Hazel took ball out of defence well, Jarret usually looking to pass it to feet.

Well if people are going to post wild, inflammatory topics, I'd rather they were pie-in-the-sky positive than goddamn depressing negative ones. :grin:

Off to a flying start, followed by winter doldrums, then who knows what might happen in the run-in? I'm betting on Abbott (the turncoat) to score against us at Charlton, because football's :censored: like that, but we'll still win the game. 2-1. Bring it on!

Talking of Trannies what the jingo's happened to Bas Savage? I rated him last time i saw him and hes been released by em???? Is he still available???

He's on the dole.

Thats what happens when you stay around here for too long.

He got offered a dancing job, but turned it down.