Bids Accepted for Eaves.

At the game today I was told that the club have accepted bids from 3 Prem teams. They have been left to fight it out between them who wants him the most !!

Let the bidding war commence :wink:

Good fee for him plus a lot of add ons.

Also found out we will be bringing in a strong fast striker this week. Someone who currently plays his football in the North East. <_<

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the game today I was told that the club have accepted bids from 3 Prem teams. They have been left to fight it out between them who wants him the most !!

Also found out we will be bringing in a strong fast striker this week. Someone who currently plays his football in the North East. <_<

Any mention on the amount accepted?

Ian Holloway was not at Blackpool's match because he was at another match scouting potential targets.

Did anyone see him at BP? Is the reason Dickov didn't play so that Holloway couldn't get a look at him? :wink:

B'pool scout was at oldham.

Kazenga Lua Lua?...

We didn't pay anything for Eaves so even if we sell him for like 20k it's all profit and good business. :)

nice thread you saved under your post :grin: and tom is staying he told me he doesnt want to sit on a bench at a premi league club.