Tranmere 1-2 Latics -- Post Game Thread

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings from Australia!. I stayed up listening to the match today (well this morning) and i dont think i can go to sleep now haha. My heart was in my mouth the last 10 mins. i should of put a bet on that bloody Moore scoring, he always seems to do against us, especially after we give him a load of grief. seemed a good game though over the latics world radio. what was the opinions of the peeps who traveled down to Tranmere.

Still not scored 3 goals in a game since Feb 09. Should have put more past a Tranmere team who, as a thread on here said the other day, were "struggling to field a team."

That's the spirit. Lee. Sod the 3 points, let's find something to criticise and have a moan. Look at the shots on goal and on target to theirs. It tells a story.

Great win and great goals.

Lets not get carried away by the result but it is a start and 3 points in the bag.

Roll on next on Saturday and hopefully another 3 points and a decent crowd.

im hoping for another 3 points on tuesday before next saturday! B)

Great start, tbh i would have taken a draw to start the season with away from BP.

Im not going to get carried away just yet because i think the tramps will be a struggling team again.

Congratulations to Dickov on his victory at his first attempt :grin:

Exactly. A lot of people seem to be forgetting that fact.

Still not scored 3 goals in a game since Feb 09. Should have put more past a Tranmere team who, as a thread on here said the other day, were "struggling to field a team."

That was the 62nd game without scoring three. I'd be stunned to find there was a side out there with a worse record on that front.