Mascots needed for some games please!

I'm after mascots for the follwing games if anybody is interested!

1) Peterborough away, 11th Sept, mascot must be a member of Boundary Blues and be aged 4-13. One adult can accompany the mascot and both the adult and the mascot must have tickets for the match or be willing to buy one on the day! My deadline for this is 27th August.

2) Sheff Wednesday away, 28th Sept, mascot must be a member of Boundary Blues and be aged 6-12. One adult can accompany the mascot and both the adult and the mascot must have tickets for the match. My deadline for this one is 19th August.

3) Southampton away, 23rd October, mascot must be a member of Boundary Blues and be aged 6-16. One adult can accompany the mascot and both the adult and the mascot must have tickets for the match and you must arrive 2 hours before kick off. My deadline for this one is 30th September.

Also, if any children are interested in being a mascot for the home game against Shrewsbury in the JPT please can you let me know.

Thanks

Lisa

1) Peterborough away, 11th Sept, mascot must be a member of Boundary Blues and be aged 4-13. One adult can accompany the mascot and both the adult and the mascot must have tickets for the match or be willing to buy one on the day! My deadline for this is 27th August.

2) Sheff Wednesday away, 28th Sept, mascot must be a member of Boundary Blues and be aged 6-12. One adult can accompany the mascot and both the adult and the mascot must have tickets for the match. My deadline for this one is 19th August.

3) Southampton away, 23rd October, mascot must be a member of Boundary Blues and be aged 6-16. One adult can accompany the mascot and both the adult and the mascot must have tickets for the match and you must arrive 2 hours before kick off. My deadline for this one is 30th September.

Also, if any children are interested in being a mascot for the home game against Shrewsbury in the JPT please can you let me know.

Thanks

Lisa

My son is a member and would love to mascot at Sheff Weds if pos.

PM u his details

Thanks

Lisa

just wondering, when i was younger and in junior latics it felt like every young latics fan was sat in the junior latics parties hoping and preying that their name would get picked out of the bucket for a chance to be mascot. does this still happen?

just wondering, when i was younger and in junior latics it felt like every young latics fan was sat in the junior latics parties hoping and preying that their name would get picked out of the bucket for a chance to be mascot. does this still happen?

The good old days,Tony and Betty,Royton assembly hall packed to the rafters......

And when you got picked as mascot you :censored: a brick because you had to go on stage,and shake the hand of whichever player pulled your name out :lol:

Yes that still happens at the Christmas Party and the End of Season Party. The mascots for the first half of the following season are picked out at the end of season party and the ones for the second half of the season are picked out at the Christmas party.

Unfortunately, the numbers have dwindled a little since the Royton Assembly Hall days but the kids are still very exited when it comes to mascot picking time!!!

For the away games or cup games we just see who is interested in being the mascot and then pick a name randomly from those who contact us but we try and make it so that most kids get a chance to be a mascot for at least one home game whilst they are members of BB. Occasionally we get special requests from people but we always point out that all members should get the chance and they will have even more of a chance if they attend parties!!! We have a bit more flexibility when it comes to away games at deciding who the mascot will be but at the same time we have to stick by the rules set by the home club.

The good old days,Tony and Betty,Royton assembly hall packed to the rafters......

And when you got picked as mascot you :censored: a brick because you had to go on stage,and shake the hand of whichever player pulled your name out :lol:

The Queen Elizabeth Hall more like! I remember one Christmas party when they just repeatedly playing The Power Rangers theme tune all night, no wonder the players looked glum :lol: