standing room only ,but on a plane?

boboafc

Would you fly in an aeroplane cabin without any seats?

That is one of the proposals Michael O'Leary, the multimillionaire boss of Ryanair, is hoping to introduce as part of his ongoing plan to keep prices down. ryan air

Already been covered Bob earlier in the year, the crux of it is that they wouldn't get round the safety rules - simples...

I think all this stuff is great...

The more people using :censored:ty Ryan Air and such like the lest cheap arse scum bags sat on my flight :)

So long as there's no dickheads taking babies/infants that can't go a flight without wailing their heads off I don't particularly care. I reckon the cheaper folk go to the cheaper areas rather than just on cheap flights.

Not a great fan of Ryanair as they aren't particularly cheaper than other cheap airlines (easyjet, Wizzair, etc), but are much, much worse.

Can't say standing up compared to sitting down would make much difference when eating ground at 800mph.

So long as there's no dickheads taking babies/infants that can't go a flight without wailing their heads off I don't particularly care. I reckon the cheaper folk go to the cheaper areas rather than just on cheap flights.

Not a great fan of Ryanair as they aren't particularly cheaper than other cheap airlines (easyjet, Wizzair, etc), but are much, much worse.

Can't say standing up compared to sitting down would make much difference when eating ground at 800mph.

Ryanair are dirt cheap if you wait for the deals to come along. I went to Spain last year for £6 return early October. Cost me more to get to the airport!

For me Ryanair are the best airline in the world if you just want to get from A to B. Never had any problems flying with them unlike Easyjet who I've only had 1 flight with that went according to plan!